User Avatar Image

That Passing Torch Moment

posted by KingOfTheDead on - last edited - Viewed by 516 users
Does anyone else want the protagonist of season 2 to appear in the last episode. I wasnt to see a passing torch kind of moment with him and lee. Since lee wont just off himself. The New guy talk's to lee for a little bit then when lee asks this person for one favor to put him out of his misery. Giving the new guy Carly's gun as a symbol of passing the torch and the new guy kills lee. (not a good way to start off with this new guy but i want to hear other ideas)
21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Honestly I'm hoping that the torch will be passed to Christa and/or Omid, so...

(Preferably Christa.)
  • I want a new character we don't know so we can actually develop them since we dont know there personality :D
  • It's kind of early for this (we don't even know if there will be a season 2), but if I had to guess I think Molly is going to be the protagonist for season 2 (unless she in involved with the radio guy somehow).
  • If the story of Lee is going to be continued, with or without Lee, a cameo is a must unless its another macon survivor.
  • UndeadDollface;699737 said:
    It's kind of early for this (we don't even know if there will be a season 2), but if I had to guess I think Molly is going to be the protagonist for season 2 (unless she in involved with the radio guy somehow).
    They Confirmed it. but its not too early plus i can wait ill just play the other walking dead game even though it might blow
  • KingOfTheDead;699741 said:
    They Confirmed it. but its not too early plus i can wait ill just play the other walking dead game even though it might blow
    Oh. Well in that case I've voting for: Season 2: The Rise and Fall of Crawford.
  • -___- no crawford thats just for lee the new guy should go somewhere other than savanah
  • KingOfTheDead;699753 said:
    -___- no crawford thats just for lee the new guy should go somewhere other than savanah
    Crawford hasn't played out yet. All the Savanah survivors were talking about how scary the community was, but we never got to see any of it because it was overrun before we even stepped through the door. I want to see Crawford live up to the hype, and I want to know how it fell apart.

Besides the setting is never going to leave Georgia so we may as well stay in Savanah.
  • slough;699730 said:
    Honestly I'm hoping that the torch will be passed to Christa and/or Omid, so...

(Preferably Christa.)
    you want to play as either a pregnant women, or a women with a newborn baby?
    that doesnt sound like a great experience to me
  • rick and his group are in D.C. Me personally i want to see a city that was not explored like Augusta or something
This discussion has been closed.