User Avatar Image

i think i have an idea on who is on that walkie talkie

posted by solostarblue on - last edited - Viewed by 881 users
i think it might be hershel the old guy we met when we went to his farm he might be trying to take clem because we didnt save his son and chose to save duck or if you try to save his son he dies anyway he was very mad at lee and if you lied to him he prolly has a even bigger reason to be mad
33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • This is the most brilliant theory I've read so far!
  • Red Panda;699922 said:
    This is the most brilliant theory I've read so far!
    Now the 'careful who you trust' speech in episode 1 can be seen as a foreshadowing tool.

Delicious links. c:
  • Hershel is a comic book character and his fate is known. It won't be him.
  • solostarblue;699921 said:
    i think it might be hershel the old guy we met when we went to his farm he might be trying to take clem because we didnt save his son and chose to save duck or if you try to save his son he dies anyway he was very mad at lee and if you lied to him he prolly has a even bigger reason to be mad
    nope
  • Whoa! This theory is brilliant, ok? It all makes sense when you think about it.

Hershel is mad at Kenny for running away and thus plans to get revenge on Lee through Clem. He follows them to Macon, hangs out there for a few months, and then follows them to Savannah.

Since he's watching them he tells them to get out of the street because if they died that would ruin his revenge plan.

He shaves and dyes his hair and changes his voice to disguise his appearance and then shows himself to Lee.

Now he has Clem and will tell Lee to do some horrible things to get her back. Probably kill Kenny because he blames Kenny for his son's death.

See? It all makes sense.
  • Clearly not Hershel. Nothing matches. Different voice, different looks... you can see when he runs away he has brown and not grey hair
  • Hershel cant be there cause he has a part in the comic or i dunno.
  • solostarblue;699921 said:
    It's not him. Hershel's a major character in the comic book.

EDIT: Ah, beaten to it.
  • dubesor;700019 said:
    Clearly not Hershel. Nothing matches. Different voice, different looks... you can see when he runs away he has brown and not grey hair
    Nobody has EVER confirmed that the person Lee saw at the gate is the same person that took Clem.
This discussion has been closed.