User Avatar Image

i think i have an idea on who is on that walkie talkie

posted by solostarblue on - last edited - Viewed by 874 users
i think it might be hershel the old guy we met when we went to his farm he might be trying to take clem because we didnt save his son and chose to save duck or if you try to save his son he dies anyway he was very mad at lee and if you lied to him he prolly has a even bigger reason to be mad
33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Maybe it's Merle. That would be quite a twist.
  • Hershal is in the comics, and this game is essentially an extension of it's canon story line, so we can probably rule him out.

I think it's this guy named "Boyd" which has been listed in the credits for Episode 3 and Episode 4; we have no idea who he is but the voice did speak in both of these episodes, and his voice actor, Ruby Butterfield, does need to be accurately cited for his role of speaking in the game. So with this, I presume this mysterious character is not someone we've seen, and in fact, this new character which will be introduced next episode.
  • yea, he followed them all the way there just to snatch clem. brilliant. you should have wrote for the tv show LOST
  • Hidan13;700620 said:
    Hershal is in the comics, and this game is essentially an extension of it's canon story line, so we can probably rule him out.

I think it's this guy named "Boyd" which has been listed in the credits for Episode 3 and Episode 4; we have no idea who he is but the voice did speak in both of these episodes, and his voice actor, Ruby Butterfield, does need to be accurately cited for his role of speaking in the game. So with this, I presume this mysterious character is not someone we've seen, and in fact, this new character which will be introduced next episode.
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2273270/ is his IMDB.. :P
  • by now hershel would be meeting Rick and others
  • orbthesela;700563 said:
    Maybe it's Merle. That would be quite a twist.
    Merle is a T.V. only character.
  • Kid Kronik;700549 said:
    Nobody has EVER confirmed that the person Lee saw at the gate is the same person that took Clem.
    I'm guessing that the man over the fence was the owner of the house the survivors were hiding out in. He heard the gunshot (or general survivor-noise), walked over to see them burying his son, then fled when they noticed him.
  • TheNNerdGamer;703875 said:
    by now hershel would be meeting Rick and others
    By now I think they'd already be at the prison with Hershel, but I'm not sure.
  • Your such a dumbass, thats all i got to say.
This discussion has been closed.