User Avatar Image

i think i have an idea on who is on that walkie talkie

posted by solostarblue on - last edited - Viewed by 994 users
i think it might be hershel the old guy we met when we went to his farm he might be trying to take clem because we didnt save his son and chose to save duck or if you try to save his son he dies anyway he was very mad at lee and if you lied to him he prolly has a even bigger reason to be mad
33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Milosuperspesh;704344 said:
    imo 'being serious'

it's the self appointed leader of crawford i forget his name.
    There is a thread somewhere which confirmed that the zombie who was hanging from the Crawford bell was titled 'Crawford leader'. (Or something similar. ) He's dead. c:
  • is it just me or does it sound like the walkie talkie stalkie guys voice changes between episode 3 and 4? and whos to say theres only one voice behind that walkie talkie?
  • Milosuperspesh;704344 said:
    imo 'being serious'

it's the self appointed leader of crawford i forget his name.

C. Oberson

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/C._Oberson
  • Nah, I don't like the idea. But TT likes to surprise us...

IMO it'll be the Crawford leader or one of the cancer group... Not Vernon but it bothered me that the other 2 guys never said a word, so we don't know what their voice sound like... Or it'll be a complete new character...

I even heard someone saying that it's Glenn because he has or had the other walkie-talkie. But that doesn't make any sense at all...
  • thestalkinghead;704612 said:
    thats the one
  • Wuintie;704735 said:
    Nah, I don't like the idea. But TT likes to surprise us...

IMO it'll be the Crawford leader or one of the cancer group... Not Vernon but it bothered me that the other 2 guys never said a word, so we don't know what their voice sound like... Or it'll be a complete new character...

I even heard someone saying that it's Glenn because he has or had the other walkie-talkie. But that doesn't make any sense at all...

Glen doesn't have a southern accent! LOL! :D
  • McGyver;705163 said:
    Glen doesn't have a southern accent! LOL! :D
    The walkie talkie guy is: Nick from Left 4 dead 2!
  • Wuintie;704735 said:
    Nah, I don't like the idea. But TT likes to surprise us...

Glenn would never do that but I do hope he shows back up in EP 5. He is one of my favorite characters on the show.
  • Glenn is with Rick at this point in the timeline.
This discussion has been closed.