User Avatar Image

A Back Story contest

posted by KingOfTheDead on - last edited - Viewed by 590 users
I want everyone who reads this Thread to submit a back story or character idea i'm not saying lee's gonna die(well he is) I want to hear others peoples voice on how they want the character to be like. Who know maybe telltales reading this thread right now?
My Character
I want the new guy to be a younger guy one that's maybe naive too. I dont want him to be a badd ass.I don't want molly not because shes a girl just because i wanna see a person with no survival skills at all develop into a bad ass kind of like what ubisoft is doing with farcry 3. I wanna develop my character to be like her or just really cool like that. Well i dont have a nem but a nicknae for now this characters nickname is cupcake.
32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • my character i would like it to be some stupid wimp from high school
    as the story progresses you make him something to be admired and a leader type
    some thing like that
  • i wanted my charector to be young to maybe like 18-21 not to old you know and love interest not like mass effect but give me one at least
  • I want a zombie character. The whole time he's just trying to talk to people and make friends, but they attack him so he has to defend himself. With his teeth.
  • KingOfTheDead;700489 said:
    i wanted my charector to be young to maybe like 18-21 not to old you know and love interest not like mass effect but give me one at least
    i'd say like 20 type,
    having clem as season 2 player would take away all the choices you take as an adult
  • anonymau5;700490 said:
    I want a zombie character. The whole time he's just trying to talk to people and make friends, but they attack him so he has to defend himself. With his teeth.
    no living
    no game
  • I would but all my ideas are gold, and gold is worth monies. I want you to give me monies. D:<

"Once upon a time"

ten million dollars please
  • TheNNerdGamer;700494 said:
    no living
    no game
    Don't act like it's not the best idea ever.
  • Acadias;700495 said:
    I would but all my ideas are gold, and gold is worth monies. I want you to give me monies. D:<

"Once upon a time"

how bout a muffin?
  • Acadias;700495 said:
    I would but all my ideas are gold, and gold is worth monies. I want you to give me monies. D:<

"Once upon a time"

so your ideas are tooooooooo precious for public eyes

am I wrong
    how about diamond ideas
  • i offered him a muffin he doesn't want it D:
This discussion has been closed.