User Avatar Image

Lilly can Return!

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 814 users
Kirkman's new book "The Road to Woodbury" contradicts TellTale's version of Lilly.

This means Lilly can make a comeback, if you care. I don't.

I doubt they'll bring her back anyway.
23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • She could since it's now pretty much confirmed that the Lilly in the game is not the one that appears in the comic. Although, Telltale probably already had the entire story written for this game long ago, and since that included Lilly originally supposed to be the same one from the comic, she's never going to be seen or mentioned again.

Although, by those standards, in my mind Lilly is dead by now. For me, she was left on the side of the road, alone, at night with walkers everywhere with no weapons or supplies. Lilly might be good, but she's not that good. She's a goner.
  • if she comes back, TTL have to give us the option to torture her and then kill her.
  • I'm pretty sure the videogame Lily has contradicted comics Lily before.

The one big sticking point is her father

We of course has Larry in the game.

and we have Everett in the comics.
  • That's from the book. Lilly is only in a couple of panels in the comic.
  • rachellouise85;703088 said:
    That's from the book. Lilly is only in a couple of panels in the comic.
    Yeah but they're some pretty major panels.
  • You've just spoiled it for peeople who haven't got that far xp.
    I'm pretty sure the videogame Lily has contradicted comics Lily before.
    By saying that Lilly only appears in a couple of panels, I meant that there was nothing really to contradict. (the father info is from the book) Unless they made her hang around past the time she appears in the comic, not that the game is that long though.^-^
  • Death of the Governor :D
  • Hope not, she was nutty. Having Kenny is enough to deal with.
  • User Avatar Image
    Kae
    Actually, the creator said they "ran out of ammo" and it was overrun. He's flat out said that while he won't outright confirm they're dead, he's "done with those characters, they never left the prison", and so that's that.
  • timeline...at this point the prison thing hasn't occurred.

I don't think she'll be back , they wrote Lilly as comic Lilly (agree with Snake Liquid). Even if they hadn't, I don't think she would find us.
This discussion has been closed.