User Avatar Image

what did you do with Lilly in episode 3?

posted by Nonymous99 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users
What did you do with Lilly in episode 3? did you leave her to die or let her back in the RV? i left her to die but what did you do and do you think she deserved it?
9 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Back to the RV. I disliked her and her father, But leaving her out is just like you killed her.
    I don't like to kill people for no great reason. EXCEPT LARRY...
  • Back to the RV. I disliked her and her father, But leaving her out is just like you killed her.
    I don't like to kill people for no great reason. EXCEPT LARRY...
  • After she shot Doug in the head, I didn't want anything to do with her and left her on the side of the road.
  • I let her back in the RV. Lilly and Carley were my best friends at that point in the game. It was a tough call. I didn't want to lose my two best friends in the same evening.
  • Kiel555;704031 said:
    I let her back in the RV. Lilly and Carley were my best friends at that point in the game. It was a tough call. I didn't want to lose my two best friends in the same evening.
    ^This,but Doug instead of Carley.
    I hated what she did but I also had some sympathy because her grief(and the way her father had died/been killed) had a huge influence on her state of mind.I decided that Lee has enough blood on his hands,I didn't want to add more.Circumstances gave Lee a second chance so I chose to give Lilly the same.
  • I left her behind, it was then when she reached breaking point and if she reacts as volatile as that then she could do a lot more damage later on when the situation gets even more dire. However I did sympathise with her when she said "But Lee killed and stayed, Kenny has killed and he got to stay", she made a pretty good point, but I was shocked with the whole Carley thing.
  • "You're not coming with us."

I couldn't risk her killing another member of the group.
  • For me she only Killed Doug by accident when trying to kill Ben who actually was the traitor

I spare everyone and help everyone
  • I left her on the road, I wanted to kill her, but that was the option that came closer.
This discussion has been closed.