Say yes if U killed him And Why
Say no If U Didnt And Why
40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • He Hide Drugs from the group and got kenny family killed
  • I did save him because I thought that Lee still had some humanity left :p
  • Mix-pack;704011 said:
    I did save him because I thought that Lee still had some humanity left :p
    That Makes Sence
  • "The Walking Dead Discussion This is the place for general, non-spoilery, chat about The Walking Dead." Delete this thread before you spoil the game for more people than you already probably have.
  • What if I vote yes AND no? Does that mean he becomes something like Schrodinger's cat? :O
  • Jonttu1;704063 said:
    "The Walking Dead Discussion This is the place for general, non-spoilery, chat about The Walking Dead." Delete this thread before you spoil the game for more people than you already probably have.
    This place Is A Spoilers SO SHUT THE F%&# UP NIG%#:D
  • Yes. No. Why does everyone have to ask for themselves? I voted both for you
  • Colt Holl;704173 said:
    This place Is A Spoilers SO SHUT THE F%&# UP NIG%#:D
    No, this is the normal discussion. You should ask this in the spoiler discussion forum: http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=80 So you don't spoil those who haven't played episode 4 yet.
  • User Avatar Image
    Rak
    I saved him, I kinda wanted him to die, but when given the chance to save him I felt like I had to since I had the choice, no matter how much he f*cked up, I don't want to be just as bad as he's been so far in the game, I just don't understand, it's a friggin miracle that this dumbass is still alive, he keeps doing stupid sh*t that could end up killing the whole gang, if this was real life and not a game, I think I would has expelled him from the group long time ago due to all his stupid actions, regardless of his intentions.
  • I killed him, he's a swell guy, and also came closer than anyone else in destroying your group.
This discussion has been closed.