User Avatar Image

The Zombie Herd too Continent

posted by KingOfTheDead on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users
Those zombie arrived a little two fast Macon is like 165 miles from Savannah and the average walk for a human is like 3 to 4 mph lots of math but that means if you were walking it would take about 55 or 41 hours but since they weren't exactly in Macon it may be a little less than that those zombies were just plot convenient anyone else think so?
Convenient^^
45 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Agreed! These zombies are way too continent! They should be pissing and shitting themselves left and right!

hahahaha:D
  • The people who voted that zombies are too continent kind of make me chuckle a bit. We know he means convenient, but it's just hilarious to see these words in polls. :p
  • That's why I posted in another thread that they should have put the train in reverse and let it back away from there. It would have led the zombies away from town.
  • Trains don't do that.....lol
  • it was clearly set up and explained in episode 3 that every zombie for miles is attracted to the noise of the train and crawford was over run by zombies before they got there, if there were not a massive horde of zombies in savannah that would be to convenient
  • Trains don't do that.....lol

trains don't back up?? I'm thinking you're wrong
  • trains don't back up?? I'm thinking you're wrong

I'm an idiot :)

My grandfather used to work on the older trains back in the 30's and back then locomotives could only go straight, so they used loops to switch directions. He used to tell stories about it when I was a kid. Apparently i'm like 40 years behind though lmao. My bad. ;-;

Although i doubt lee or kenny would be smart enoug to figured out how. Especially in their mental states :P
  • I'm an idiot :)

My grandfather used to work on the older trains back in the 30's and back then locomotives could only go straight, so they used loops to switch directions. He used to tell stories about it when I was a kid. Apparently i'm like 40 years behind though lmao. My bad. ;-;

Although i doubt lee or kenny would be smart enoug to figured out how. Especially in their mental states :P

it's all good. I just know I have been at a railroad crossing, had the train stop halfway through, back up about a 100 yards, then drive straight through finally. I would've just sent the train on, pull some of the ones in savannah away possibly;)
  • As far as I remember. The in-game Macon was a little rural city, not the actual real-Life Macon. The distance between in-game Macon and Savannah could e shorter than in real life, meaning the horde could have arrive earlier. I'm probably wrong, anyway :D
  • They should have put the train in reverse D:
This discussion has been closed.