User Avatar Image

Lee in The walking Dead tv show

posted by KingOfTheDead on - last edited - Viewed by 2.5K users
i just wanted to post this in the season premiere of season 3 i noticed there was a walker that looked like lee i know this is a coincidence. Just saying lee was going to that prison before he crashed maybe its possible that this is lees T.V show counterpart this is kind of like a alternative universe from the comics. I cant find a picture but can tell the exact time into the show on tv he appeared in the show which is exactly 13:55 the makeup alters his face but he kind of looks like lee just saying who else seen him?
36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I re-watched the first episode again and...eh, I don't see it. I'm assuming you mean the zombie that turns around in close-up at the fence? He doesn't even have Lee's goatee.

Be cool if it was.
  • TheNNerdGamer;705192 said:
    i'd say When rick and the rest get to the prison,
    in Game time is during I suppose when we get to Savannah
    Actually At the time that Rick and his group reach the prison it's been nearly a year since he came out of his coma and started wandering around(TV Series). In the game it's barely been a little over 3 months so far.
  • BlankCanvasDJ;705281 said:
    I re-watched the first episode again and...eh, I don't see it. I'm assuming you mean the zombie that turns around in close-up at the fence? He doesn't even have Lee's goatee.

Be cool if it was.
    yea that one its not really a goatee if it connects with the mustache isn't it called a beard?
  • KingOfTheDead;705284 said:
    yea that one its not really a goatee if it connects with the mustache isn't it called a beard?
    It's called a Van Dyke, technically, but most people call it a goatee (actually I guess Lee's is a full beard, since he's stopped shaving, I dunno what I was thinkin'). Either way, that zombie in the show is clean shaven.
  • BlankCanvasDJ;705288 said:
    It's called a Van Dyke, technically, but most people call it a goatee (actually I guess Lee's is a full beard, since he's stopped shaving, I dunno what I was thinkin'). Either way, that zombie in the show is clean shaven.
    they do have barbers in jail :3
  • :) http://youtu.be/Bc-tWC3FDP0 :)

I went ahead and uploaded the clip in question so other people can see it. I think it looks more like Will Smith than Lee.
  • its possible but improbable
  • Dildor;705332 said:
    :) http://youtu.be/Bc-tWC3FDP0 :)

I went ahead and uploaded the clip in question so other people can see it. I think it looks more like Will Smith than Lee.
    thanks for the clip but dont you think if someone were to play as lee will smith would be a choice.
    Lee:
    1. Denzel Washington
    2. Will smith
    3. Michael jai white (best choice)
    4. Idris?
  • KingOfTheDead;705343 said:
    4. Idris?
    No second choice.
  • BlankCanvasDJ;705345 said:
    No second choice.
    Idris elba. but Micheal looks more like lee that any other black actor
This discussion has been closed.