User Avatar Image

Maybe she will Suicide(see image)

posted by mz3 on - last edited - Viewed by 911 users
I saw this image in first trailer of the game.It seems christa will sucide in last episode.
what do you think?
[ATTACH]3396[/ATTACH]
16 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • They also have a picture of everybody sitting around a camp fire that never materialized and can't possibly given the characters pictured are gone for one reason or another.
  • They had also in the same trailer like Red Panda mentioned it characters in it who didn't make it to the train like Lilly, Glenn, Hershel (?).

Christa will not die specially beeing now pregnant. I see atleast Christa, Omid & Molly survive besides Clem. :)
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    The image is an early composition which emerged - I think - even before episode 1. It was meant to convey a sense of what could happen in episode 2 without spoiling absolutely anything. I think Jake said this explicitly; but then again, this could have been in the pre-order forum, which would make it an ultra-secret statement that is not to be disclosed EVAR. :rolleyes:
  • From what I have heard the entire trailer was just random images put together to keep from giving away actual parts of the game so that scene was just a throw together for the bit where Katjaa kills herself.
  • I already make a thread about that, lol.
  • They put Christa instead of Katjaa to avoid spoilers. Would Kenny REALLY care about Christa shooting herself as much as he is shown to in the picture?
  • Rock114;706610 said:
    They put Christa instead of Katjaa to avoid spoilers. Would Kenny REALLY care about Christa shooting herself as much as he is shown to in the picture?
    Would Lee REALLY be trying to stop Kenny from preventing Katjaa's suicide? lol

Come to think of it, it's pretty strange Kenny is the only one trying to stop her. I wonder what they had in mind. No scene I've seen so far seems to fit.
  • It could be the suicide scene from episode 1, with different characters.
  • Dildor;706620 said:
    It could be the suicide scene from episode 1, with different characters.
    That's my best guess if I had to choose from the episodes so far.

I think it's really nothing in the end or something in Ep. 5.
This discussion has been closed.