User Avatar Image

Your vehicle?

posted by Foinikas on - last edited - Viewed by 3.4K users
What kind of a vehicle would you want to have in the Zombie Apocalypse?

An RV?A jeep?A van?A fast car?A truck?

I don't wanna hear any stupid replies like "a tank" or "a bullet-proof car" and bullocks.

A Land Rover jeep would be fine for me but if there are more than 3-4 people a nice RV would be awesome!
83 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Helicopters are vehicles right? Those :p
  • A hummer marauder because it is best vehicle for defence.
  • Arcanine;707294 said:
    Especially if it turns in to a 50ft tall robot!
  • A truck-train ( sorry i'm quebecer dunno how to said that) like two 53' attached together, one citern gas, and the other with canned food
  • i dont get why lee and them didnt just use the train as their base
    its basically a frikken armored vehicle
  • "Get a boat, That's the plan" Kenny said
  • Bicycle. Cars are great until you run out of gas, and that'll happen fast. I'd have bicycles handy at whatever my home base is for when that inevitably happens. They're fast, light, and are the most energy efficient form of transportation man has ever invented. My group and I can keep making runs on bikes to gather supplies while all you people are hoofing it along the highway.
  • Foinikas;707264 said:
    What kind of a vehicle would you want to have in the Zombie Apocalypse?

An RV?A jeep?A van?A fast car?A truck?

I don't wanna hear any stupid replies like "a tank" or "a bullet-proof car" and bullocks.

A Land Rover jeep would be fine for me but if there are more than 3-4 people a nice RV would be awesome!
    Claiming that a viable option like a tank is a "stupid reply" is stupid in itself.
    For those that live within a reasonable distance from military base it gives them the option of obtaining a tank. I personally would go after a "Stryker" which is an APC
This discussion has been closed.