User Avatar Image

Walkie talkie man isn't likely from Lee's past

posted by ManMan on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users
Before the apocalypse, the last that anyone had known of Lee Everett was that he was on his way to jail. What are the odds that someone from his past would even be aware that he was still alive and be knowledgeable of his exact whereabouts?

I'm not sure if anyone else has brought this up, but I thought I'd mention it.
38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think that's an excellent point.

    The only way it... could happen... is if it was someone shadowing him in Episode 1 - who found a way to communicate with Clem via her radio.. and then he went on to Savannah during the 3 months between episode 1 and 2... and now he's catching up.

    But that's a lot of what if's and unlikely-hoods.
  • I think its someone from Macon. Possibly connected to the bandits or the St Johns. That started talking with Clem after she got batteries.
  • guys i found the guy's name
    his name is *******

    its a spoiler so its censored
  • DreadMagus;707315 said:
    I think that's an excellent point.

    The only way it... could happen... is if it was someone shadowing him in Episode 1 - who found a way to communicate with Clem via her radio.. and then he went on to Savannah during the 3 months between episode 1 and 2... and now he's catching up.

    But that's a lot of what if's and unlikely-hoods.
    Yeah, I thought about that, but that means that person would've been following him since he was in the police cruiser, watched it crash, waited hours to see if he'd wake up, and followed him all the way from Atlanta to Savannah...highly unrealistic.
    trd84;707317 said:
    I think its someone from Macon. Possibly connected to the bandits or the St Johns. That started talking with Clem after she got batteries.
    That's my best guess, as well. Could be one of the bandits Ben was helping.
    TheNNerdGamer;707320 said:
    guys i found the guy's name
    his name is *******

    its a spoiler so its censored
    Not Hershel.
  • Or, he was in Macon.

    Which Lee is from.

    So people from Macon would know of him.
  • There's so much mystery and excitement surrounding who this guy is, but I think we'll be let down with the answer.
  • Oh I agree. Don't get me wrong.

    If it's someone from Lee's past, I'll be somewhat disappointed.
  • Then again, I haven't even been that pleased with too many of the plot twists thus far. So far, the most interesting one was that Crawford had become a nest of walkers. I honestly didn't see that coming.
  • ManMan;707331 said:



    Not Hershel.
    of course its not hershel

    its starts with C
  • Lol, it's not Carley.
This discussion has been closed.