User Avatar Image

what might happen to clem in episode 5

posted by chiefzackery on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users
The actor for clem said it was the most intense recording sessions she had clem might get raped and lee will hear it over the talkie and you have the chance to destroy him when you find him
23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • chiefzackery;708607 said:
    The actor for clem said it was the most intense recording sessions she had clem might get raped and lee will hear it over the talkie and you have the chance to destroy him when you find him
    WTF??!?!!??!??!

I cannot believe this.

I swear to god i will kill him
    I knew he wuz a pedophile!
  • TheNNerdGamer;708608 said:
    WTF??!?!!??!??!

I cannot believe this.

I swear to god i will kill him
    This is the walking dead not my little pony sick shit happens for god sakes you got to kill a child i episode 3 and 4
  • chiefzackery;708609 said:
    This is the walking dead not my little pony sick shit happens for god sakes you got to kill a child i episode 3 and 4
    not necessarily, but pedos really piss me off
  • And its a might its a prediction so it might not why else would he kidnap queen clem
  • chiefzackery;708611 said:
    And its a might its a prediction so it might not why else would he kidnap queen clem
    i sure hope its a lie.
    why would you tell me this is not little pony, its not little pony but nor its grand theft auto, its the walking dead, not the walking rapers
  • TheNNerdGamer;708614 said:
    i sure hope its a lie.
    why would you tell me this is not little pony, its not little pony but nor its grand theft auto, its the walking dead, not the walking rapers
    you must have read it wrong i was saying what else would be so bad but rape we have alredey seen alot of shit i was makeing a prediction not trying to mean yeah but there is still alot of sick fucks in the world
  • Pedo maybe. This could really fuck Clem up. I hope not but ill kill that asshole as painfully as I can.
  • I would be surprised if Telltale go down that route considering the backlash it might have. There was hints to it in the comics from what I have read so far, so it could happen though.
  • poll added bottem is sick but its a joke
  • chiefzackery;708607 said:
    where is the interview where Clem's voice actress said that?
This discussion has been closed.