User Avatar Image

Molly's Backstory

posted by pdlbean on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users
Why does it seem like everybody but me knows what happened with Molly and why she knew so much about Crawford and the vendetta she had against the doctor? How did I miss it in two playthroughs?
19 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Apparently you missed a video tape which explained a lot.
  • oh do you find it when Lee says he's gonna look around the nurse's station a little more? Because to be honest I didn't look that hard. :P
  • She had sex with the doctor for medicine, which was for her sister. Nothing more to say.
  • GiddyKickinwing;708925 said:
    She had sex with the doctor for medicine, which was for her sister. Nothing more to say.
    I thought i forgot that image stuck on my head about the doctor and molly

    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    the reason this bothers me is cause of a 20 or something year old and a 70 year old. that is a terrible image.
    my mind creates a trigger word to haunt me
  • Note to self: constantly remind Nerdgamer about Molly's prostitution from now on.
  • Ghositex;708993 said:
    Note to self: constantly remind Nerdgamer about Molly's prostitution from now on.
    lol
  • You get the locker combination off the doctor's dead body, you can get the 3rd tape from the bloody locker on the way back to the medical room.
  • would it be weird if i said it was hot? lol
  • KingOfTheDead;709019 said:
    would it be weird if i said it was hot? lol
    Bow chicka bow wow
    "come here molly, the doc's in and needs you to cooperate"
    Bow chicka bow wow
    "oh doctor, you're not going to put that in my mouth will you?"
    Bow chicka bow wow
    "standard procedure, babe"
    Bow chicka bow wow
    "but it's so big!"
    Bow chicka bow wow
    "that's what the last patient said ;) now open up"
    Bow chicka bow wow
    *she opens her mouth wide*
    *puts the wooden stick in her mouth for a routine checkup*

    trollololol
  • BlackPaladin;709057 said:
    Bow chicka bow wow
    "come here molly, the doc's in and needs you to cooperate"
    Bow chicka bow wow
    "oh doctor, you're not going to put that in my mouth will you?"
    Bow chicka bow wow
    "standard procedure, babe"
    Bow chicka bow wow
    "but it's so big!"
    Bow chicka bow wow
    "that's what the last patient said ;) now open up"
    Bow chicka bow wow
    *she opens her mouth wide*
    *puts the wooden stick in her mouth for a routine checkup*

    trollololol
    LMFAO this had me dieing :D
This discussion has been closed.