User Avatar Image

What kind of playthroughs do you have?

posted by HiggsBoson2142 on - last edited - Viewed by 765 users
We know that there's three slots for playthroughs. I have two of them and they're up to episode four.
27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • My first playthrough, and favorite, is the one where I pick whatever option seems best at the time. Which, ironically, is almost a pro-Kenny play. The second one is a true pro-Kenny, where I always side with him (except for saving Ben, who I let drop in my first play. Getting the bro speech and having Ben alive is pretty awesome).
  • I have only my original playthrough. For now. Once all 5 episodes are out, I intend to replay the game once or twice. Y'know, once completely siding with Kenny and another where I'm his nemesis.
  • You should add Silent Lee to the options, haha.
  • Original Thoughts and Father Lee. Clementine is one of the best character in this game and... she's AMAZING! :D
  • I just usually go by my first instincts while playing through the episodes.
  • I went with douchebag lee, nice-guy lee, and silent lee.
  • Have have only have 2 types Original Thoughts Bro Lee. However in both they have Kenny as friends. On my 3rd play though I saved Carly but now she dead so nothing really changes. I might kill off Ben in that save.
  • Bro Lee, Original Thoughts, and Good-Guy Lee. I'm partly Bro-Lee on every playthrough, but because The xbox sucks at everything (except minecraft) I have to pay more money for each episode, so I don't have Episode 4. Which is extreme BS. I'll probably save Ben and still get the bro speech, but for right now, idk.
  • PatPlaysTWD;718806 said:
    Bro Lee, Original Thoughts, and Good-Guy Lee. I'm partly Bro-Lee on every playthrough, but because The xbox sucks at everything (except minecraft) I have to pay more money for each episode, so I don't have Episode 4. Which is extreme BS. I'll probably save Ben and still get the bro speech, but for right now, idk.
    um...you pay the same as everyone else that buys each episode independently. Hell I bought the pre-order of the season pass for 25 dollars...which is only a dollar off the normal price per episode.
  • HelloCthulhu;718807 said:
    um...you pay the same as everyone else that buys each episode independently. Hell I bought the pre-order of the season pass for 25 dollars...which is only a dollar off the normal price per episode.
    Heh, sorry, didn't know. ;)
This discussion has been closed.