User Avatar Image

Can you survive a zombie apocalypse?

posted by TheNNerdGamer on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users
as you've seen in TWD its hard

I could survive if I had a silent gun and a sword.
63 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Jokieman;716768 said:
    There's always a portion of the population that sees death as a viable option any time a situation gets too bad. And TWD is going to attract a lot of them due to its grim nature.
    I guess so, I just was raised with a "never quit" attitude, I just can't fathom quitting (suicide) without trying to live at all costs.
  • I'm a total wimp who doesn't know anything about...anything really =/ so I'd die pretty quickly...

But I can try Damnit! I can try...I live in a rural area, so if I figured out what was going on in time I could prepare as best as I could and immediately look for somewhere safe that I could protect.
  • I think I would try my best to survive, I would probably get killed by or because of others survivors because I want to have faith in others too much but I'd do my best for the others sake ^^
  • Don't think I would survive more than a few days. I'll hold up pretty well for up to a week, but ultimately go down fighting/defending my friends/family.
  • It's not hard at all, it's when some fucking idiots think they can do anything and not use their minds, ignorants I call.
  • I actually don't know. I think I would survive, but I don't think a zombie apocalypse will stop (Unless all humans die out.)
  • In Russia - nobody can't survive,In city's I mean bacause we haven't got a gun shops they are prohibited. Only the peasants in countryside have a chance. But I'm always ready with my sports bow and combat knife!
  • I'm not sure how long I could survive. It depends on what my area gets like. If it doesn't get terribly overrun too fast, I think I'd have a decent chance of surviving at least a while. If it gets too overrun too fast though, I've got nothing to really defend myself with besides improvised melee weapons, and I don't think that would go over well when facing hordes of undead.
  • Seeing as how I already struggle with depression, without my anxiety meds I'd probably commit suicide before anything.
  • I easily get along with people. Maybe if I find a group that knows how to use guns and other weapons, I'll be fine :)
    I would also love to have a guardian similar to Lee, Daryl or Michonne :D
This discussion has been closed.