User Avatar Image

What's with all the Kenny hate?

posted by Grimfango on - last edited - Viewed by 3K users
It seems everyone hates Kenny but me.

We're like bros in my game. We've had our ups and downs, but since bashing Larry's head in together we've pretty much had each other's back regardless!

What's everyone else's relationship with Kenny like?
65 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Meh. even if you disagree with him on killing larry hes a total dick to you
  • KingOfTheDead;714730 said:
    Every play through can be different in one of mine kenny did the opposite of all those things
    A decent guy would be consistent regardless of how you treat them. Kenny is only decent if you constantly side with him, therefore he's a dick.
  • Ninnuendo;714753 said:
    A decent guy would be consistent regardless of how you treat them. Kenny is only decent if you constantly side with him, therefore he's a dick.
    No i didnt kil larry and hes a bro or ben
  • KingOfTheDead;714756 said:
    No i didnt kil larry and hes a bro
    OBJECTION!!!

kenny is a dick to you if u dont kill larry. even if you side with dic-- i mean duck in episdo3 1
  • aaron1290;714760 said:
    OBJECTION!!!

kenny is a dick to you if u dont kill larry. even if you side with dic-- i mean duck in episdo3 1
    Denied
    At the end of episode 2 i even got unique dialog from him telling me i earned a spot on his boat.
  • Whaaaaaaaaaat? XD really? how did you do that!!! i thought kenny was a dick regardless

and he wants TOTAL loyalty anyway
  • aaron1290;714767 said:
    Whaaaaaaaaaat? XD really? how did you do that!!! i thought kenny was a dick regardless

and he wants TOTAL loyalty anyway
    No my loyalty is to queen clementine
  • Yeah he does want loyalty, and is pretty high maintenance. I think it's worth it though. He's helped me a fair bit!
  • Grimfango;714772 said:
    Yeah he does want loyalty, and is pretty high maintenance. I think it's worth it though. He's helped me a fair bit!
    Just wait until he has to risk himself to save you
  • Ninnuendo;714776 said:
    Just wait until he has to risk himself to save you
    Lee, I am a christian man. I keep asking myself if this was me asking you to put your life on the line would you be there for me? well there has been plenty of times when you havent. At the start we were a team but then you started to think more about YOURSELF than your FRIENDS!!!
This discussion has been closed.