User Avatar Image

Character Hate Threat Of The Game (CHTOTG)

posted by TheNNerdGamer on - last edited - Viewed by 961 users
I've been thinking
I had a "Character Fav Threat" so how about this!
I had a Character Fav Threat that wasn't successful but eventually I made a remake with 89% of all characters in all versions of TWD called "Re:Character Fav Threat.
m= molly (sorry)
50 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Profanity BANNED
    Lilly. Noisy, confrontational and trigger happy. Bitches about a thief who's taken some supplies, while herself has no problem with stealing a fucking RV from people with two kids.
  • When I look back, I thought all the characters were awesome. Except Danny. Most surprising thing i've seen today? No votes on Ben yet (He's my second favorite chacater behind Kenny, it's just that others hate him)
  • I hated Brie. I was glad when she died.
  • Kenny, and voted m just for fun before I realized it was Molly D:
  • Zeruis;713670 said:
    I hated Brie. I was glad when she died.
    i didn't really hate her but i was sort of glad when a zombie answered her question

zombie says no!
  • it was too easy to dislike Brie, she reminded me of Kathy Bates's protrail of Annie Wilkes from Stephen King's Misery.
  • And Brie's whole "BLOW HIS BRAINS OUT. DO IT VERNON. DON'T BE A PUSSY" thing really didn't start our (thankfully short) time in her company off on the right foot.
  • Why do people hate Brie xD I really liked her, I was sad when she died.
  • xXNinjaScoreXx;713957 said:
    Why do people hate Brie xD I really liked her, I was sad when she died.
    she was fine by me until she wanted to decide the fate of ben
  • xXNinjaScoreXx;713957 said:
    Why do people hate Brie xD I really liked her, I was sad when she died.
    Possibly because she argued for Vernon to blow my head off? I know she was only scared and all, and I would have done the same, but when someone's got a gun trained on me and their friend yells "Shoot his face in!" I kind of begin to dislike them a little. Props to Vernon for not doing it though.
This discussion has been closed.