User Avatar Image

Which St.John brothers did you kill?

posted by Willzy123 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users
Which St.John brothers did you kill?
41 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Danny. Don't tell an angry dude who's waving a pitchfork at your face that he doesn't have the balls to kill you. That's just stupid :p
  • User Avatar Image
    Profanity BANNED
    The game emphasizes on not killing the second one being the honorable thing to do, while it barely does with the first one. I think a lot of the people stabbed the first freak.

Plus, Danny was less likeable throughout all of the episode, he was just a straight up creep.
  • Neither, Danny wanted me to kill him, so I didn't (also, I thought of Clem and, boy, she warms my heart, she's all the humanity I have left), and I felt Andy had enough with the fight, I would leave that to the walkers.
  • Neither. Enough blood had been shed in the meat locker. As for Andy, he wanted me to kill him, so I left him there.
  • Zeruis;713742 said:
    Neither. Enough blood had been shed in the meat locker. As for Andy, he wanted me to kill him, so I left him there.
    weird how this works.
    he wants to be killed/dropped (Andy/Ben) but you let them live.
    LOLZ
    i did the exact same thing though
  • Killed danny, left Andy to the herd in the corn field.
  • TheNNerdGamer;713746 said:
    weird how this works.
    he wants to be killed/dropped (Andy/Ben) but you let them live.
    LOLZ
    i did the exact same thing though
    /shrug
    Ben made a better argument.
  • User Avatar Image
    Profanity BANNED
    Malphaxis;713755 said:
    /shrug
    Ben made a better argument.
    Ben made a pretty good argument for getting him dropped too, that's why I did it.
  • killed them both. in a way it was probably better than keeping them alive to get eaten by their zombie mother or risk them escaping and seeking revenge...plus the second one got the jump on me and I didn't get to beat him up :(
This discussion has been closed.