User Avatar Image

Revive Carley!

posted by GreenGreen on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users
I was utterly shocked when Lilly shot Carley ... I tried everything to save her I mean I really liked her and she was pretty much the only reason I was playin this game and yet she dies by such ... I understand telltalegame's intentions, it's a zombie apocalypse and most favourite characters are supposed to die to shock a player but ... I lost a reason to play it as many others did when I googled a way to save Carley ... So, ok - you shocked players but for damn's sake she was shot on her left cheek! It could be a scratch and she just passed out, that way she could still be alive along with the storyline, so how about reviving her in the 5th episode? That would bring a lot attention onto that game. I'm just really holding on that hope now :( What's your opinion about that?
54 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • No! Why cant people learn she is dead. No.
  • BlankCanvasDJ;717195 said:
    Because I'm sure you're supermodel material.
    Because this is totally a thread about me. And no one is fawning over me, and rightfully so. Seriously, its a character...a rather minor character really...
  • Carley was minor?

I must have played a different game.......
  • Yeah, ain't gonna happen. Dead is dead in this universe, so Carley is a goner. It's sad, but that's TWD. She lives in legend because of her tragic death.
  • DreadMagus;717218 said:
    Carley was minor?

I must have played a different game.......
    Apparently... I mean really, when it comes down to it, what exactly was her impact on the overall story? What was her impact on decisions in general? Like I said... rather minor really.
  • Grimfango;716754 said:
    I say get over it. She's dead dead DEAD. I don't see what the big deal with Carley was anyway - she couldn't even put batteries in a radio. I chose clever ol' Doug over her in ep 1!
    I did not choose the Doug life.

The Doug life chose me.
  • Anytime we hear the Voice Actors's voice they will get credited for being in the episode...even if it's only in the previously ons....Larry was credited for episode 4 I believe and we all know what happened to him....both versions:p
  • Maybe they are going to do a Supernatural-style "The Road So Far..."
  • HelloCthulhu;717233 said:
    Apparently... I mean really, when it comes down to it, what exactly was her impact on the overall story? What was her impact on decisions in general? Like I said... rather minor really.
    Your opinion, your privilege, I guess.......
  • HelloCthulhu;717233 said:
    Carleys impact = That your powerless in this world.

And to make ppl thing ur gonna get it on with her but nope.
    SHES DEAD! GET OVER IT. Carley fans. i have drew a diagram showing her dimise :) your welcome
    Carleys head ( /-_-)
    Bullet= =
    Gun= ---
    /
    --- = --> = (/=_-)
    /
This discussion has been closed.