User Avatar Image

Why does everyone get a boner over Carley?

posted by Willzy123 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users
C'mon. She's just a character from a game. They're only pixels!!!!
46 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Vainamoinen;719160 said:

If you did not like 'fake people', you wouldn't like fiction (and with it, any narrative game).
    what I meant is liking them in a sexual way (that's messed up) :mad:
    let me rewrite that:
    dumb***es for Idiots who like fake people in a sexual way
  • User Avatar Image
    Profanity BANNED
    TheNNerdGamer;719165 said:
    what I meant is liking them in a sexual way (that's messed up) :mad:
    let me rewrite that:
    dumb***es for Idiots who like fake people in a sexual way
    They do have human physiology. I mean, if you see a picture of a hot chick on the internet, you might still like the way she looks, regardless of will you ever see or talk to her in real life.

It makes sense, really.

EDIT: Physiology might be the wrong word to use, I think anatomy fits better.
  • Profanity;719179 said:
    They do have human physiology. I mean, if you see a picture of a hot chick on the internet, you might still like the way she looks, regardless of will you ever see or talk to her in real life.

It makes sense, really.

EDIT: Physiology might be the wrong word to use, I think anatomy fits better.
    that's different,a hot girl from the internet is different from a comic type character.

the hot girl might have pictures of herself, fake characters aren't real people (unless you count the actors)
    change the subject I'm tired of talking about fake characters and real people.
  • User Avatar Image
    Profanity BANNED
    TheNNerdGamer;719189 said:
    that's different,a hot girl from the internet is different from a comic type character.

the hot girl might have pictures of herself, fake characters aren't real people (unless you count the actors)
    That doesn't matter, as far as you personally are concerned, the hot chick isn't real to you either.

Humans are naturally attracted to certain features.
  • Profanity;719195 said:
    That doesn't matter, as far as you personally are concerned, the hot chick isn't real to you either.
    ok this is getting ridiculous, let's change the subject
  • User Avatar Image
    Profanity BANNED
    TheNNerdGamer;719197 said:
    ok this is getting ridiculous, let's change the subject
    We're in a thread that's basically about this subject, whatchyu talking about?
  • Profanity;719198 said:
    We're in a thread that's basically about this subject, whatchyu talking about?
    the subject of hot chicks and fictional characters that you were talking about
  • User Avatar Image
    Profanity BANNED
    TheNNerdGamer;719201 said:
    the subject of hot chicks and fictional characters that you were talking about
    Exactly.
  • what kind of Idiot gets a boner anyway
  • For some odd reason, I always see these kinds of threads as a call for help from the OP. lol
This discussion has been closed.