User Avatar Image

top 3 jump scares

posted by Pellet on - last edited - Viewed by 3.2K users
What are your top 3 moments that made you jump or flinch?
mine are....

3. Walker that wasnt in the shed just 5 minutes ago. For some reason i thought he was that shadowy figure from earlier *cough* molly ( i think)

2.Lee getting bit. I almost wanted to put this as my number 1. I checked the garbage before the walky talky so i wouldnt advance through the story yet and then crunch! WHAT THE FUCK! DIE MOTHER FU***R lol.

1. Animal crackers zombie! Ok so the first time i play i didnt even see this guy. Then the second time i noticed the other door on the train and after i walked through it i couldnt jump out of my little swivel chair fast enough. Maybe it doesnt belong on the list, but the 3rd time i played i walked around the train (knowing the zombie was gonna still try to jump at me) and i still jumped!
27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • i forgot about the Danny and the shot gun.
    I dont think anything caught me that off guard. Freaking Kenny wouldnt stfu tho with his form of whispering? HEY CHECK THE DOOR . DO YOU SEE ANYTHING. HEY DO YOU THINK THEY'LL WALK AWAY IF I KEEP WHISPERING VERY LOUDLY? . just sit in the stall and you'll understand why he found u lmao
  • 1 - Seeing Campman (Walkie Talkie guy) when you were digging that hole, it was all calm until that jackass dressed as slender man going to a strip club decided to scare me.
    2 - The walker in da shed, that shit made me and my cat jump
    3 - Animal cracka zombie in da car, ruined the mood, and my pants

NOTE - I rarely get scared, #'s 2 and 3 were exaggerated.
  • When I realised my save data had been corrupted. It was down right traumatizing.
  • 1. Shed zombie before getting the second tape. Scared me so much, dropped my controller.

2. Radio guy watching you bury the boy. After the first shot showing the fence behind Lee, I knew something like that would happen, but it still got me anyway.

3. Attack on Kat at the beginning of Ep2.
  • 1. Cracker zombie. Oh my god, I yelled.
    2. Seeing campman. Wow, after several playthroughs my heart still seems to jump seeing him.
    3. Lee's walker. Q.Q
  • User Avatar Image
    K0t0 BANNED
    The ONLY time i legitimately jumped was in Episode 3 when you find the train. If you approach the front of the train VIA THE DRIVERS CABIN then that zombie will scare da crap out of you. If you approach any other way then you'll kinda see it coming
  • Scariest to least scary:
    1. Animal cracker scare, Fuuuuuck

2. Digging the grave, seeing the creeper

3. Tie between the sewer ankle grab and the surprise shed zombie.
  • xXNinjaScoreXx;720872 said:
    dressed as slender man going to a strip club

Sounds familiar to an earlier post i made. =/
  • User Avatar Image
    K0t0 BANNED
    Dildor;722352 said:
    Scariest to least scary:
    1. Animal cracker scare, Fuuuuuck

2. Digging the grave, seeing the creeper

3. Tie between the sewer ankle grab and the surprise shed zombie.
    This exactly. Ive played through twice and that animal cracker got me both times.
  • Dildor;722352 said:

2. Digging the grave, seeing the creeper.
    Ok, something's wrong here..... when I read this, the first thing I had was a minecraft flashback.:eek:
This discussion has been closed.