User Avatar Image

I want The Geek!

posted by darth_borehd on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users
Is the girl genius going to be appearing in any future episodes?
67 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Doubtful since I don't think Purcell owns the rights to her. I may be wrong considering how other companies, like Takara-Tomy/Hasbro for instance, owns any chars who appeared in the Transformers comic/cartoon first.

Then again, I heard that LA owns the rights to the characters exclusive to Hit the Road, so who knows?
  • Never ever..... ever.
  • Since I don't know who The Geek is, I'm going to vote for 'don't care'. :D
  • It's this lame girl they put in the TV series. I guess to make it more appealing to kids...

looks like it worked :P
  • doom saber;46887 said:
    Doubtful since I don't think Purcell owns the rights to her. I may be wrong considering how other companies, like Takara-Tomy/Hasbro for instance, owns any chars who appeared in the Transformers comic/cartoon first.
    I think you hit the nail on the head there. Unless Fox gives TT "the rights" to use the Geek, there prolly won't be any appearance by her. Although they might get away with vague references.
    Still, the cartoon seems to exist in its own wacky universe, and any references to it would probably just get lost on the majority of people.

I thought the Geek was a decent addition to the universe. Granted, she was most likely there to appeal to the kiddies, but the addition of the character definitely opened a number of creative possibilities in the show, with the supertech and the hero-pastiches. While not the most brilliant character, I'd hardly describe her as a negative aspect of the show.
  • I would much prefer characters and references from the comics myself. Perhaps a guest appearance by the rubber pants commandos or Mack Salmon? That would be more interesting to me. I always like to see all the throwbacks to the comics that are hidden in the game.
  • the geek was a travesty
  • the geek was the worst part of the tv show,
    I agree with akajackfrost, Mack Salmon would be awesome ingame.
  • User Avatar Image
    Mel
    I knew you all secretly hated geeky women... *sobs*
    We can't all be Heidi Klum. *sobs louder*

:(

:p
Add Comment