User Avatar Image

Coolest Quotes in the Game?

posted by HiggsBoson2142 on - last edited - Viewed by 12.6K users
What are your favorites? Some of mine might have to be:

Lee: No Ken. It's not okay!
Drop it.

Kenny: I thought that fucking thing was broken!
You little pissant!
...Get the fuck outta here.
Lee-Lee it's okay.

Ben: This is my fault, all my fault!
So give me a fucking break!
My leg's hurt, I think.
What? What is it? I'm okay, I'm okay...

Carley: You're just a scared little girl. Get the fuck over it.

Lilly: He's not, dead!
Goddammit Lee I need you!

Omid: There must be thousands of them! Jesus!
He's got a resourceful air about him. Dickson Kent III.

Larry: I've got charm comin' out of my ass!
245 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Huh, okay then, odd since I just replayed in on the 5th to prepare for 400 Days.
  • I can't watch the video Goddammit Ben and stupid Internet connection! I'll take your word for it.
  • "TALK Wyatt! Do you always have to be so damn thoughtful!?- "Eddie if Wyatt stays silent

Also, Kenny's bro speech is heartwarming and all, but the "go fuck yourself" option is just as satisfying :D

"You know what Kenny? Go fuck yourself. You're gonna let a little girl die, just cause I didn't have your back every damn minute? Maybe you should grow the fuck up!"- Badass Lee
  • Eddie (If Wyatt stays silent): Are you still thinking about my dick?

Lee (after looking at some paint cans at the train station): Somebody was doing some painting...
    Lee (after looking at the message wrote on the roof using the same paint): Somebody was doing A LOT of painting.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;827560 said:
    The fence in Episode 2, and I know what you mean, I think I have clicked everything and then some LP finds something I did not.
    lol I was watching Cry's playthrough of the game, and he heard the pointy remark. Of course, to the viewers, that was that.

But in the final struggle with Andy, they were near a fence and Cry, thinking he was brilliant, yelled out "Those were pointy!"
  • "Hop in we will get there, or somewhere, eventually."

-Nate
  • HiggsBoson2142;827768 said:
    lol I was watching Cry's playthrough of the game, and he heard the pointy remark. Of course, to the viewers, that was that.

But in the final struggle with Andy, they were near a fence and Cry, thinking he was brilliant, yelled out "Those were pointy!"
    Cry, the best LPer of the Walking Dead if you ask me anyway, shame that he did not play 400 Days, as far as I am aware he did not play it.
  • Bioshock Infinite WD;827793 said:
    Cry, the best LPer of the Walking Dead if you ask me anyway, shame that he did not play 400 Days, as far as I am aware he did not play it.
    I am aware! And he did!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrG6ciEDLQI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvZ0u2gmlSo
  • He did??? Well then I must have scanned over it, well that is something I might just do now.
  • Lee: You threatening me, old man? 'Cause you're not gonna like how that goes. Put the fucking gun down before you really make me mad.

Vernon: Keep back! Or I swear I'll shoot!
    Lee: ...Nah, I don't think so. I know killers, seen my share. You ain't got the look, and that means you ain't got the balls... NOW DROP THE GODDAMN GUN!
Add Comment