User Avatar Image

Who do you want to kill Radio Guy/Campman?

posted by HiggsBoson2142 on - last edited - Viewed by 993 users
I get a feeling that someone other then Lee might end the kidnapper's life. But that's just my thought. What about yours?
17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Do we have to kill him??
  • Dreamjbk;718702 said:
    Do we have to kill him??
    im sure there will be some type of mercy choice about not killing him but im sure someone from your group will kill him even if you dont.
  • Ben. If Campman is actually a psychotic murderer trying to lure the group into a trap, I want Ben to kick his ass. Give him some likability, and make the Ben haters regret dropping him. I'm not a Ben fan, but I don't hate his guts unlike most TWD players here.
  • Dreamjbk;718702 said:
    Do we have to kill him??
    That's why I have a nobody option. It may not be exactly what you're thinking, but there's still a nobody choice.
  • You know what I would like to be radio man's death? Have Lee beat him and then push him into a horde of zombies. That'd be satisfying.
  • If his death is as satisfying as Brenda's from Ep. 2, I'll be a very happy dude. That's why I voted walkers. Not sure why anyone would pick Kenny, but whatevs.
  • Fiddle Diddle;718855 said:
    If his death is as satisfying as Brenda's from Ep. 2, I'll be a very happy dude. That's why I voted walkers. Not sure why anyone would pick Kenny, but whatevs.
    Because Kenny's pretty awesome?
  • Zeruis;718844 said:
    You know what I would like to be radio man's death? Have Lee beat him and then push him into a horde of zombies. That'd be satisfying.
    The Lily Caul way! Scumbag Lee strikes again.
    PatPlaysTWD;718764 said:
    Ben. If Campman is actually a psychotic murderer trying to lure the group into a trap, I want Ben to kick his ass. Give him some likability, and make the Ben haters regret dropping him. I'm not a Ben fan, but I don't hate his guts unlike most TWD players here.
    You know you can make jokes about someone, or even dislike someone's actions without hating them, right?
    But yeah, ben redeeming himself would be a "happy" ending there, but it would just seem so un-ben-like. :P
  • BlackPaladin;718861 said:

You know you can make jokes about someone, or even dislike someone's actions without hating them, right?
    But yeah, ben redeeming himself would be a "happy" ending there, but it would just seem so un-ben-like. :P

Your post makes sense, but I meant that I see most people on these forums talk about Ben in this way: "Little shaggy piece of shit, I'm glad I could drop his stupid ass." I'm not Pro Ben, if that even exists, but I don't hate him.. unlike some people.
This discussion has been closed.