User Avatar Image

What would happen if the (Current) TV/Video Game characters crossed paths?

posted by HiggsBoson2142 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
How would Rick and Lee get along? Would Clementine find a friend in the now independent Carl? Would Ben try to woo Maggie? What do you think?
26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Rick: OMFG IT'S A BLACK GUY!

Silent Lee: .....?
    Good Guy Lee: Excuse me, that wasn't nice. Who are you?
    Douche Lee: Racist motherfucker. *Shoots Rick*

Carl: HEY I'M KARLLLLLL!
    Clementine: (Oh god, Duck and Lilly had sex and made another demon-spawn.)

Ben: Hey guuurl.
    Maggie: Why dafuq is shaggy looking at me like that?
  • PatPlaysTWD;718850 said:
    Rick: OMFG IT'S A BLACK GUY!

Silent Lee: .....?
    Good Guy Lee: Excuse me, that wasn't nice. Who are you?
    Douche Lee: Racist motherfucker. *Shoots Rick*

Carl: HEY I'M KARLLLLLL!
    Clementine: (Oh god, Duck and Lilly had sex and made another demon-spawn.)

Ben: Hey guuurl.
    Maggie: Why dafuq is shaggy looking at me like that?
    ...you need to lay off the crack, man...
  • HiggsBoson2142;718847 said:
    How would Rick and Lee get along? Would Clementine find a friend in the now independent Carl? Would Ben try to woo Maggie? What do you think?
    The TWDG characters can't cross paths with tv-show characters as they aren't in same universe. But it could be possible that they would cross paths with the comic characters in some weird twist. The tv-show's characters are very different from the comic characters IMO. Sure they have same names and they look same but their personality differs from each other.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    TheBlackDeathOfFinland;718881 said:
    The TWDG characters can't cross paths with tv-show characters as they aren't in same universe.
    The thread title reads "What... if...", that's about the same thing as "Imagine that...". The reality of the meeting has never been proposed. ;)
  • Rick: Omg one of them is bit!

Lee: ........?

Daryl shoots him in the head with a crossbow and the rest would just be arguing witch later conveniently gets broken up by a walker attack. You said current.
  • Could you imagine how Daryl and Kenny would get along? Daryl could certainly whup Kenny in a right path with how stubborn both of them are.
  • Pellet;718887 said:
    the rest would just be arguing witch later conveniently gets broken up by a walker attack. You said current.
    I think you just summed up the entirety of the tv show...
  • It is the same world thats how we meet GLEN AND HERSHEL. SAME.
  • Shrewsbury Survivor;719080 said:
    It is the same world thats how we meet GLEN AND HERSHEL. SAME.
    The Hershel in the game though is the comic version of Hershel, not the show's. That's what they are asking about. It would be really different and possibly confusing if Daryl or Merle showed up. Awesome for sure, but confusing for which continuity the game falls under.
  • Rick kills everyone without asking questions. He's just kind of a dick that way.
This discussion has been closed.