User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead at the VGA's.

posted by RAnthonyMahan on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
Spike is now letting people vote for this year's Video Game Awards. The Walking Dead has been nominated for Game of the Year, Best Adapted Video Game, Best Downloadable Game, Best Performance by a Human Male, and Best Performance by a Human Female. Telltale themselves have been nominated for Studio of the Year as well.

Personally, I think the VGAs are pretty stupid, but I voted for The Walking Dead in every single category.
21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • vote for our queen
  • I think i'll vote for The Walking Dead in every category too.
  • Voted for TWD in everything it was in.
    They spelled "Everett" wrong...
  • Sad thing is that I know that, for whatever reason, the person voicing the female Commander Shepherd is ME3 is going to win, even though Melissa deserves it.
  • lucidity02;722202 said:
    Sad thing is that I know that, for whatever reason, the person voicing the female Commander Shepherd is ME3 is going to win, even though Melissa deserves it.
    Yeah, Jennifer Hale/Emma Stone is probably going to win that. -_-. but here's hoping that Clem will win.
    and I also voted for The Walking Dead in every category. Was a bit disappointed that they didn't nominate RE6 for anything and only nominated Xcom for 1 things, but at least The Walking Dead got some nominations.
  • So happy to see TWD get 5 nominations, and telltale getting one too. I will vote for em all, but i'm not sure they have a chance except in best adapted game and best downloadable game. We will see.
  • camizat;722196 said:
    They spelled "Everett" wrong...
    Those bastards!
  • Best Performance by a Human Male? Was there another option?

It is nice to see that games like TWD and Journey are getting recognition in things like this, though. And there's no bigger proof that I love Walking Dead than the fact that I was just forced to vote against James McCaffrey.
  • Really, they're dong the VGAs again? People didn't give up on it after last year?
  • BlankCanvasDJ;722382 said:
    Best Performance by a Human Male? Was there another option?
    Wait a minute...Cortana's a nominee for Best Human Female! I sense foul play.
This discussion has been closed.