User Avatar Image

Episode 5 trailer discussion

posted by dukeleto on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users
[highlight]MOD EDIT:

HERE'S THE TRAILER.
http://uk.ign.com/videos/2012/11/19/the-walking-dead-the-game-season-finale-trailer[/highlight]

Hello,
Don't panic, it's not released yet but it is about to. :)

I'm not opening this thread to discuss expectations by the latest trailer of WD which was announced to be released TODAY.

But I opened it, because I'm not watching it since there is so little time left for the episode itself. I want to play it without watching any scene.

So, I thought, maybe you can share your thoughts here when trailer hits. If there is an exact thread around here to discuss the trailer, I'm sure all players who don't want to know anything about the final episode -like me- will be safe by spoilers.
Pretty pretty pretty please don't talk under so many threads about the trailer :)

You can chat about any expectations before trailer is out, though.
Anyway, I'm not reading any of it :)
121 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You're going to miss all the fun! Those trailers are so missleading and send us in so many different tangents that it's a stretch to call it wild speculation let alone a spoiler. It should be out any time now. For some reason 11 am comes to mind with is about an hour away.
  • Kiel555;724883 said:
    You're going to miss all the fun! Those trailers are so missleading and send us in so many different tangents that it's a stretch to call it wild speculation let alone a spoiler. It should be out any time now. For some reason 11 am comes to mind with is about an hour away.
    Episode 4's trailer wasn't too far off.
  • Kiel555;724883 said:
    You're going to miss all the fun! Those trailers are so missleading and send us in so many different tangents that it's a stretch to call it wild speculation let alone a spoiler. It should be out any time now. For some reason 11 am comes to mind with is about an hour away.
    Don't stir me up, man. :) I'm already forcing myself to not look a single second of it ! ! !

(Today after saying this, I'm afraid I will receive many private messages from both this forum and from friends on other platforms which give major spoilers) :)
  • KlNGEDY0;724884 said:
    Episode 4's trailer wasn't too far off.
    You'll see. Just be glad we only have a couple of days to pick it apart. Rather than a week like last time.

Okay duke, I'll have to figure out the whole episode without you....such discipline....where is that e5 trailer...
  • Ahhhh, I don't know, do I watch it or not? D:
    I want to watch it out of sheer curiosity, but I want the experience of playing without knowing anything as well...
  • They sure are taking their time to release a trailer.

Wonder how long it'll take on Wednesday until the game's ready to patch.
  • Viser;724892 said:
    Ahhhh, I don't know, do I watch it or not? D:
    I want to watch it out of sheer curiosity, but I want the experience of playing without knowing anything as well...
    Hey, try to be brave man. You can do it, don't let your curiosity let you down! It's only two days ;)

Thank you for the correction on thread name, admins.

And, here for those who are waiting TheWalkingDead SEASON FINALE TRAILER passionately, watch a FANMADE series recap ! It is very brilliant. Please go there and give some love!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCIxyZ7NaoU
  • ima watch it but i dont wanna.
  • You are all hero's in my opinion. I don't know how anyone can resist watching the trailer. For me it's not even an option. I must watch it, will watch it and then discuss at lengths. It's not easy...
  • how many... more hours....
This discussion has been closed.