User Avatar Image

Season Two will require season one save files.

posted by george1120 on - last edited - Viewed by 933 users
That is, according to Greg from ign's review yet again. (More of a hint not a guarantee/confirmation)
34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The legacy/journey of lee lives on!!!!
  • well I guess it'll be a continuous series from where you leave off
  • So, couldn't wait and had to take a sneak peek at the IGN video review found here - http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/11/19/the-walking-dead-the-game-episode-5-no-time-left-review

IF YOU DON'T WANT ANY SPOILERS DONT WATCH THE VIDEO AND JUST READ WHAT I HAVE PUT NEXT.

Anyway, at the end, the last thing the reviewer says is. "Make sure you hold on to your Season 1 save files"

What do you think this could mean for Season 2. To be honest I wasn't expecting to have anything to do with Season 1, but looks like a lot of thinking that were wrong!?:confused:
  • Intersting...

So maybe not everyone ends up dead? I haven't watched the video review because I don't want to be spoiled, but yeah.
  • The least likely to die now are Christa and Omid from the looks of it and Kenny and Ben are for sure taken out.
  • or maybe theres a few references of what your lee did in season 2
  • User Avatar Image
    bubbledncr Telltale Alumni
    I don't know which Greg is saying this, but you should probably not consider anything you hear about season 2 a fact at this point in time.
  • bubbledncr;725631 said:
    I don't know which Greg is saying this, but you should probably not consider anything you hear about season 2 a fact at this point in time.
    I heard the ending kinda hints at a season 2....
  • RoboSheriff;725584 said:
    or maybe theres a few references of what your lee did in season 2
    If the whole group died in Savannah how can any of the references exist, for the other group that are trying to survive the zombie apocalypse probably don't even know about the existence of Lee's group and even if they happened to find Lee's corpse or a member of his group dead on the ground then to them the group would be nothing more than some survivors who were unlucky enough to be caught in the horde rather than consider Lee's heroic actions.
  • bubbledncr;725631 said:
    it's been long confirmed that a season two is revealed and the review mentioned it as well.
This discussion has been closed.