User Avatar Image

Episode 5 early PS3 discussion **ENTIRE EPISODE SPOILERS STAY BACK IF YOU HAVENT BEAT

posted by cojemo on - last edited - Viewed by 3.1K users
I decided to open a thread for any of the PS3 gamers who want to talk about it without spoiling for others. again, SPOILERS!
104 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • AWFUL EPISODE!! I can't believe it was that bad, I am really disappointed. I LOVED episodes 1-4, but this one was terrible, not only that but extremely short. I just beat it.
  • What are you, a robot?
  • Wow I am fucking depressed omg. My hands can't stop shaking....
  • I started balling my eyes out when it came to that last choice. Once the credits started i literally got up, still crying, and grabbed the Brandy ;_;
    BlankCanvasDJ;726146 said:
    What are you, a robot?
    My first thought was giving him a Captcha to solve....
  • What was the last choice?
  • Nathanial;726150 said:
    I started balling my eyes out when it came to that last choice. Once the credits started i literally got up, still crying, and grabbed the Brandy ;_;
    Would that be a drink or your significant other? Because either one seems like a viable option right now.
  • I forgot the blonde hair girl's name, but wasn't she confirmed to being in episode 5?
  • BlankCanvasDJ;726155 said:
    Would that be a drink or your significant other? Because either one seems like a viable option right now.
    The drink. Significant other once I calm down, lol
    MulderYuffie;726154 said:
    What was the last choice?
    PLEASE don't spoil yourself. PLEASE. I'll answer, but try your damned hardest to experience it:

Deciding if Clem should shoot you. You also get to choose your final words to her ;_;
  • I never cried EVER because of a game, and this game caused me to. Kenny has been my bro since the beginning. we agreed on everything..... except Ben. I saved him. when Ben fell and the zombies started coming, I wanted to leave him. Kenny wanted to stay. I decided I would fight to the end with him. when he shoved me through that gate, I started crying sooooooo much. the next 5 minutes were all silent Lee. so sad. ;(
  • Oh and I chose for her not to shoot me, it was a waste of a bullet and I didn't want her to have to do that.
This discussion has been closed.