User Avatar Image

Who cried during the finale?

posted by DatDude on - last edited - Viewed by 10.9K users
Admitting tears is no shame:(
279 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • First time I've cryed in at least 5 years. Nice job, Telltale
  • I was teary eyed. I had to resist crying.
  • Dave Fennoy was right to have some tissues. I feel no shame in shedding tears during the finale.
  • I cryed when
    SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!

kenny and ben die :(
  • Oddly enough, I was more sad with Kenny dieing with Ben then the "ending". Was just a rush of so many different emotions and dumbfounded.
  • I wanted to cry, dammit! :mad: I called in sick to work, I loaded up on soda pop, chips and nearly nonexistent Twinkies and settled in for the long haul. I usually don't "junk food" unless I know it's going to be good. There's nothing like a tearjerker to tie your stomach up in knots and make you want to hurl.

The closest I got to that was vomiting with rage. I was actually kind of angry with the finale of the series. It seemed REALLY lackluster and rushed, in my opinion. The only reason I would have to cry, was for the above mentioned robbery of my emotionally sentimental moment.

Thanks, TTG. The rest of the episodes were great, though. ;)
  • Dead_Man_Walking;726442 said:
    I wanted to cry, dammit! :mad: I called in sick to work, I loaded up on soda pop, chips and nearly nonexistent Twinkies and settled in for the long haul. I usually don't "junk food" unless I know it's going to be good. There's nothing like a tearjerker to tie your stomach up in knots and make you want to hurl.

The closest I got to that was vomiting with rage. I was actually kind of angry with the finale of the series. It seemed REALLY lackluster and rushed, in my opinion. The only reason I would have to cry, was for the above mentioned robbery of my emotionally sentimental moment.

Thanks, TTG. The rest of the episodes were great, though. ;)
    Not sure if serious gif.
  • DatDude;726443 said:
    Not sure if serious gif.
    Dead serious. No pun intended. :P
  • Dead_Man_Walking;726444 said:
    Dead serious. No pun intended. :P
    Yeah the episode was short..but I believe it was meant to be short. There was needed sense of urgency and obviously time was running out.

How could you not shed tears as Lee requested Clem to kill him..and his final few words as he departed.

I'm not really sure why you consider it lackluster either.

I'm not really questioning your emotions, but if that doesn't make you feel than I don't know what would.
This discussion has been closed.