User Avatar Image

I thought Molly was supposed to be in ep 5 ?!

posted by RickRymes97 on - last edited - Viewed by 659 users
But she wasn't
11 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It didn't bother me honestly...and as you may tell, Molly is my favorite. Some companions just come and go, rather it be death or choosing not to be involved. I think it just comes down to the character having the opportunity to die. And I guess coz there was that one chance, she wouldn't survive either way. Same for choosing to let Ben die or he dies on the way to save Clem. Twas not meant to be. Or Carly and Doug, no matter who you chose they would not be there for the end either way.
  • RickRymes97;726487 said:
    But she wasn't
    I don't think anyone from TTG or any reliable source said she would be.
  • skepticalguy90;726515 said:
    I don't think anyone from TTG or any reliable source said she would be.
    this. in fact, the voice actress herself said she was not hired for episode 5 about a week after episode 4 came out.
  • Now who told you that?
  • Viner16;726541 said:
    Now who told you that?
    interview. i read it. should be somewhere on the internet.
  • george1120;726562 said:
    interview. i read it. should be somewhere on the internet.
    I meant to the OP, but thanks :D
  • She was there. In the "Previously on The Walking Dead" intro. Too bad you missed her. :P
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    No, it was pretty clear she wouldn't be. In the last "Playing Dead" episode, Gary Whitta called her part of a "lighter mood" for episode 4, which naturally was meant to be crushed in the finale. She was too powerful and too unbeaten to be in episode 5.
  • she might of been she might be one of the two figures at the end of the credits :P
  • She might have somehow managed to follow SOB Vernon and his clique, beat the crap out of them and steal the boat.
This discussion has been closed.