User Avatar Image

Threatening Vernon affects episode 5 drastically... spoilers!

posted by george1120 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users
It would explain why they took the boat if you did. Also, if you left no one at the boat Vernon writes a note of apologies to the group and clementine.
29 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I am not very good at english but what is so "drastically"?

The boat is a goner no matter what.
  • Did anyone here threaten in 4 and does it change?

I got a nice note saying he's sorry.
  • Fezzan;727617 said:
    Did anyone here threaten in 4 and does it change?

yeah, he gives them a note, particularly for lee, who says this is revenge for being humiliated and treated that way, and he should've given clementine to them when he had the chance.
  • Fezzan;727617 said:

So what? if you were very nice to him and left 4 people guarding the boat he would just come and buy a boat from you or something?
  • Wait so what happens if you didn't threaten him?
  • Chanut_N;727632 said:
    So what? if you were very nice to him and left 4 people guarding the boat he would just come and buy a boat from you or something?
    Well no.
    I was just saying what happened if you were a major Larry to him.
    But in my note he says he is sorry which somehow makes me hate him even more.
  • Chanut_N;727632 said:
    wow, you really want to get spoiled don't you :P

anyway, vernon comes with his group all armed and threatened to shoot. if you left kenny with the boat, he would try fighting them but gets beat up as he was outnumbered. (even if you left the others there, christa is pregnant and can not fight, omid has an injured leg, and ben is.... ben.)
  • Toasty;727634 said:
    Wait so what happens if you didn't threaten him?
    Yeah Yeah he will buy a boat from you and give you a rocket luncher.
  • Toasty;727634 said:
    Wait so what happens if you didn't threaten him?
    If there are people guarding the boat he threatens them (with guns) and if no-one is there he just takes the boat and leaves a note saying he doesn't like doing this but he has to.
  • Fezzan;727640 said:
    Well no.
    I was just saying what happened if you were a major Larry to him.
    But in my note he says he is sorry which somehow makes me hate him even more.

he only gives that note if you were nice to him and no one was at the boat.
This discussion has been closed.