User Avatar Image

Who's getting the disc release?

posted by DreadMagus on - last edited - Viewed by 2.2K users
I know I am. (not sure if I'm going all out for the collector's edition though)

Thanks TTG, this saga was epic. Bring on Season 2.
63 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Depends... Since I can't play it now on Windows 8 if the disc will work I'll have to consider it.
  • I won't be getting the retail release but I'd definitely get a Telltale store exclusive DVD release like they've done with their past titles.
  • Slight possibility that I'm getting the disc release. I already have the game for Mac and iOS. No way that I'm getting the collector's edition.
  • I don't get why so many people are intimidated by the CE. For a CE, it's really a low price and it's a great deal on the comics. Anyone who knows about the different release formats, print runs and huge demand knows that the first 48 issues and a game for $70 is worth it no matter which way you look at it.
  • Buying the playstation version for my niece for Christmas.
  • When are we going to see a PC version of the Collector's Edition?
  • But if you already own it, why buy it again? I'm confused. Besides the collector's edition bonuses, is there anything worthwhile to getting it on disc?
  • distortion;743147 said:
    But if you already own it, why buy it again? I'm confused. Besides the collector's edition bonuses, is there anything worthwhile to getting it on disc?
    I could see people who had frequent save losses or downloading problems having something to gain from a $30 disc version. I'm not an online gamer by nature, and I've yet to actually collect the comics, so I utilized the CE offer.
  • Maybe. Already have the Xbox 360 version, will pick up the Telltale DVD if/when it's available.
  • If they put put a TTG special edition (PC version), I'll get that, but not buying a collector's edition that I cannot even use.
This discussion has been closed.