User Avatar Image

Are you going to give Season 2 a shot?

posted by FAVREFAN on - last edited - Viewed by 537 users
I'm way to upset with Lee's death. I for one am not. I can't play as anyone else. Even if it's Clementine. It's too much. I was looking forward to Lee's journey.

(A million sad emicons)

Also, did anyone else get the "Happy Birthday, Clem" option while on your deathbed. I had to play 2 playthroughs, and on my first I did, the second I didn't.
23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • i probally will, been with it this long and you kinda gotta keep clementine alive. Maybe wait to see the first trailer for season 2 episode 1 first though.
  • I'll be down for it no matter what.

If you think of Lee as being one who's journey is more about helping Clem become the person she needs to be in order to survive this world, I think you'll feel differently about Lee and his journey.
  • Yep.
    I wish Lee would live if you cut the arm or something, or there was someway he could live.
    Just feels like another choice that you've been shoehorned into, hopefully season 2 will allow more branching stories.
  • Definitely. This is hands down my favorite Telltale Game, and one of the best games I've played.
  • Not me.

I had some pretty high hopes that TTG wouldn't end season 1 with some cheap cliffhanger. But they did. Cliffhangers are for weekly TV series shows. Not for video games. I won't wait around for S2 in hopes that some of the questions that were left behind are answered to find out that they won't be. So, I'm already going to assume that S2 will have yet another cliffhanger which doesn't appeal to me in video games.
  • FAVREFAN;728773 said:
    I'm way to upset with Lee's death. I for one am not. I can't play as anyone else. Even if it's Clementine. It's too much. I was looking forward to Lee's journey.

(A million sad emicons)
    Maybe the first, to see who Clem runs into. But if I see its full of crap, finito!
  • I'd pre-order it right now if I could.
  • Does a Bear crap in the woods?

Hell yes I'm getting season 2.

• I'm getting Season 2 no question.
  • Absolutely on board for season 2. Keep up the good work, Telltale!
This discussion has been closed.