User Avatar Image

Molly + Battery

posted by AceStarr on - last edited - Viewed by 321 users
Do you think she has the real one? While Vernon and the Cancer crew stuck stupid at the dock???


or

no she left Lee for other secret reasons in Episode 4???
8 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • AceStarr;729517 said:
    no she left Lee for other secret reasons in Episode 4???
    She left for other not-so-secret reasons, which you'll find out if you do the right things.
  • BlankCanvasDJ;729519 said:
    She left for other not-so-secret reasons, which you'll find out if you do the right things.

    Guess i messed up somewhere

    Well then Vern and crew off into the seven seas......
  • BlankCanvasDJ;729519 said:
    She left for other not-so-secret reasons, which you'll find out if you do the right things.
    huh?
  • george1120;729535 said:
    huh?
    the picture
  • FollowLilly;729541 said:
    the picture
    still doesn't explain why she left the group.
  • george1120;729562 said:
    still doesn't explain why she left the group.
    Yeah I was thinking she already had the picture on herself. But i guess i either missed that in the convo? Because Lee ask her where she go and she dont really explain it. Lee says he knows her and the doc had sex and then she breaks out the pic saying it was for her sister. But you dont need a big ass battery to find a picture!!!!!
  • What is everyone confused about? If you said the right things and saw the secret tape she confesses that she went to her sisters house pretty clearly. Even if she doesnt explicitely say so, the way she breaks down upon arriving makes it clear. As to whether she stole the battery or not...thats an interesting point but no I dont think so. She cared for clem and lee as you can tell, she wouldnt ditch them. Also why be by yourself on a boat... thats like worse then being eaten by walkers.
  • kirby18;729610 said:
    What is everyone confused about? If you said the right things and saw the secret tape she confesses that she went to her sisters house pretty clearly. Even if she doesnt explicitely say so, the way she breaks down upon arriving makes it clear. As to whether she stole the battery or not...thats an interesting point but no I dont think so. She cared for clem and lee as you can tell, she wouldnt ditch them. Also why be by yourself on a boat... thats like worse then being eaten by walkers.
    True good point but remember what she said she does better by herself....
This discussion has been closed.