User Avatar Image

Why didn't they show how Clementine escaped the city?

posted by Chrizza on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
Isn't that a huge thing? Clementine for the first time on her own, needing to survive?

I'm afraid they skipped through that part because it was more convenient for them not having to address it...
29 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Chrizza;731194 said:
    Isn't that a huge thing? Clementine for the first time on her own, needing to survive?

I'm afraid they skipped through that part because it was more convenient for them not having to address it...
    I know, it wouldn't been cool of we saw that. I would've loved to play as Clem after that part at the end of Episode 5, killing zombitches though the streets of Savannah!
  • She was already covered in walker guts and blood, the whole scene would just be her slowly walking through the city.
  • They did it great. That would take a whole game in reality. If we controlled Clem they go HA Season 2 protagonist.
  • Exploding Cactus;731216 said:
    She was already covered in walker guts and blood, the whole scene would just be her slowly walking through the city.
    That's exactly why a walker tried to eat her in the final scene with Lee.
  • Doctanian;731431 said:
    No its not, the walker in the store was perfectly chill until Clementine started bashing in windows at that point it got riled up, then Clem tries to take things of it, that's when it attacked. If the door was open she could have just quietly walked right out and it wouldn't have done a thing just like every single walker she would have encountered on her way out of Savannah.
  • Doctanian;731431 said:
    She put her non gore covered arm right under its nose after alerting it. She only had the stuff smeared on her front and back if I recall correctly.
  • Yeah, it didn't go crazy until she went for the gun/keys.
  • I'd go crazy too if someone disturbed the peace by smashing a window.
  • SPOILER ALERT

I just Finished it and waited for all the credits too role and after that,there is a great scene where Clem is walking through the desert/plains and she looks out in the distance after picking up a shotgun shell,and she then looks out and sees 2 people,(Looks like a Male and a Female) then the 2 people look towards her and then it cuts too the Main Menu!
  • Exploding Cactus;731216 said:
    She was already covered in walker guts and blood, the whole scene would just be her slowly walking through the city.
    So? Beautiful enough to address it.

It could've been done in a thirty second segment.
This discussion has been closed.