139 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think she's African-Mixed

But lol does it really matter?
  • no it doesnt matter, but i always thought she was asian...shes beautiful
  • I think clem is African-American, but she could also be part Asian, but i think she mostly African-American cause she have a Afro, her dad is black and her mom is little mix.
  • Wait, what?

Christa is African-American?
  • Not sure but boy was she adorable ;w; I love how there was a mix of ethnicity.
  • Part black, part asian. Dad is black, Mother is asian.

As for how her mother had that hair, we have these little things called "hair salons" where people can go to have their hair put into all sorts of styles they would never accomplish naturally.
  • Chrizza;738254 said:
    Wait, what?

lol

im just surprised that people really haven't seen light skinned mixed/black kids that look like clem in real life before 0.o
  • cormoran;738317 said:
    Part black, part asian. Dad is black, Mother is asian.

As for how her mother had that hair, we have these little things called "hair salons" where people can go to have their hair put into all sorts of styles they would never accomplish naturally.
    but her mums hair (and clems hair) was still curly all the way through the game, the hair won't remain styled forever. Unless Clems mums zombie was going to the zombie hair salon :P
  • Chrizza;738254 said:
    Wait, what?

Christa actually looks a lot like a central African woman in her body and facial structure.
    For example: Just look at female runners from Kenia and not the average African-American female in the USA (with waaay more body fat)
  • Kitmit13;738320 said:
    but her mums hair (and clems hair) was still curly all the way through the game, the hair won't remain styled forever. Unless Clems mums zombie was going to the zombie hair salon :P
    Keep in mind her mum is a zombie so it's not like her hair would grow out of that style. I had dreadlocks for years and only ever went to the salon twice, once to get them done and once to get them cut off.
This discussion has been closed.