139 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • cormoran;738334 said:
    Keep in mind her mum is a zombie so it's not like her hair would grow out of that style. I had dreadlocks for years and only ever went to the salon twice, once to get them done and once to get them cut off.
    I guess that's a good point (although dead peoples hair does grow for a few days after death ew, but only a few days after XD) I still liked the idea of a zombie hair salon
  • I know it's frustrating to have a character that you have an emotional connection with not be white, I know..it's not easy having a human connection with a non white, but..alas...sometimes it must be done.

Actually thought Christa was Hispanic. Not that any of this matters as far as game play and story but it was nice to see a colorful cast and not the same o same o "normal color" characters.

But for the sake of sanity lets all pretend that Clem is white, you know what happen last time a character was thought to be white actually turned out to be a negro. Hunger Games anyone?
  • Devlonir;738330 said:
    Christa actually looks a lot like a central African woman in her body and facial structure.
    For example: Just look at female runners from Kenia and not the average African-American female in the USA (with waaay more body fat)
    You have a point, but that surely wasn't the first thing that popped into my mind. I automatically assumed she was of Hispanic descent.
  • Where in the world did anyone get the idea that Clementine's mother was Asian? She absolutely is not. We even saw a picture of her in the very first episode! She's just a fair skinned African American, same as Clem.

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Diana
  • You should read this blog I made on The Walking Dead Wiki a little while back concerning this topic. http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Rainb0wSprinklz/Clementine%27s_Race
  • Does it really matter what race she was?
  • She certainly doesn't sound African American, at least. Though that's probably due to her VA.
  • Mornai;738410 said:
    She certainly doesn't sound African American, at least. Though that's probably due to her VA.
    What does a "African-American" sound like?

the voice actress is an adult white woman.
  • The_Cheshire_Cat;738414 said:
    What does a "African-American" sound like?

the voice actress is an adult white woman.
    Well, if you only heard Christa's voice for example, you could probably assume that she was not Caucasian at the very least.
  • Snake Liquid;738371 said:
    Where in the world did anyone get the idea that Clementine's mother was Asian? She absolutely is not. We even saw a picture of her in the very first episode! She's just a fair skinned African American, same as Clem.

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Diana
    yes, exactly. I don't think her mother looks asian at all. Her zombie self looks like she has different hair texture though which I find weird. Clem just always confused me on her race because her hair looks like she's african american but her skin really is very very fair, much like her mother's.
This discussion has been closed.