139 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • her beautiful asian eyes confused me as well.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Kitmit13;738336 said:
    I guess that's a good point (although dead peoples hair does grow for a few days after death ew, but only a few days after XD) I still liked the idea of a zombie hair salon
    Fun fact, the hair growth after death thing is just an illusion caused by the skin dehydrating and shrinking.
  • Mornai;738428 said:
    Well, if you only heard Christa's voice for example, you could probably assume that she was not Caucasian at the very least.
    I heard her voice.

I still don't know what a "African-American" sounds like.
  • Mornai;738410 said:
    She certainly doesn't sound African American, at least. Though that's probably due to her VA.
    Yeah, she doesn't have an African accent (I've met a white African-American before ;))

Nitpicking aside, not all black people sound the same, just as not all white people sound the same.
  • short_stack;731328 said:
    her wikia page says so...i always thought she was asian or half asian.

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Clementine
    Her parents looked black to me. That's why Hershel took Clementine as Lee's duaghter, I'd imagine.
  • Mornai;738410 said:
    She certainly doesn't sound African American, at least. Though that's probably due to her VA.
    She is well educated little girl, one of her parents was a Doctor, they taught her to speak properly.
  • so much derp in this thread >.>

*sigh*
  • cormoran;738317 said:
    Part black, part asian. Dad is black, Mother is asian.

As for how her mother had that hair, we have these little things called "hair salons" where people can go to have their hair put into all sorts of styles they would never accomplish naturally.
    Her mom doesn't look asian.
  • Eric Northman;738730 said:
    She is well educated little girl, one of her parents was a Doctor, they taught her to speak properly.
    I don't mean slang talk, it's just the tone of the voice can edge your image of someone you've heard but not seen in certain directions. I don't really know how to explain it anyway.
  • Glad i looked at this thread. I never paid much attention to the photo actually, but i did notice her father was clearly Black. I swore her mom was Asian, until i saw the close up here. But I always knew Clem was black...just had a little Asian in her. Glad that i got all that cleared up. Plus she looked like once of my childhood friends who was Filipino and Black...but everyone though she was Spanish lol. But that aside this is some good confirmation, her hair was a dead giveaway also.
This discussion has been closed.