139 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • robbingrobin;739709 said:
    asia is like... Fucking big.
    lol!
  • Robbingrobin;739709 said:
    Asia is like... fucking big.
    Have yet to see an ethnic group in Asia that resemble African-Americans. You say potato, I say 'sure, alright'. :)
  • clem does not look black, her mom looks bi-racial

me thinks the TTG executives didn't make clem dark skinned, because white people wouldn't be very receptive to that imagery
  • Clem looks like a fair complected black person (mixed race), I've seen other black people with her skin color and hair type.
  • Eric Northman;740032 said:
    Clem looks like a fair complected black person (mixed race), I've seen other black people with her skin color and hair type.
    even still, why wasn't clem slightly darker? she's 1 shade darker than kenny and molly

hell, christa is black as well but they gave her hair that's not her natural texture.
  • JabbaDaHuttX7;731673 said:
    She's more or less the whitest African-American I've ever seen.
    this is the whitest black guy lol ahh kid and play that takes me back

• CharmingBirch;739932 said:
    Have yet to see an ethnic group in Asia that resemble African-Americans. You say potato, I say 'sure, alright'. :)
    south asian people look sort of African, i have used this person as an example in another thread debating christa's ethnicity but this is Konnie Huq an english TV presenter and she is from Bangladesh

• OK, she doesn't look black to me, I think she looks kind of hispanic.
  • Maybe her parents are a mix of everything, therefore Clementine has the blood of all races in herself.

Woho, now everyone are satisfied.
  • swebonny;740377 said:
    Maybe her parents are a mix of everything, therefore Clementine has the blood of all races in herself.

Woho, now everyone are satisfied.
    Yes, I thought I saw a bit of Scottish in her, I think you may be onto something.
This discussion has been closed.