User Avatar Image

One of the strangers is Lilly

posted by N7. on - last edited - Viewed by 685 users
I know that one of the Strangers is Lilly (In my opinion)
Don't you think like that ?

Who could be better that Lilly?
Lilly was a great character she's still alive
24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • After Road to Woodbury I think they are going to stay as far away from Lily as possible
  • User Avatar Image
    N7.
    Cerrano;731454 said:
    After Road to Woodbury I think they are going to stay as far away from Lily as possible
    You've haven't seen Clem's face? They were familiar for Clem but not very friendly! someone like Lilly
  • N7.;731461 said:
    You've haven't seen Clem's face? They were familiar for Clem but not very friendly! someone like Lilly
    Well, Clem probably saw less than we did. I mean, a rough calculation, shows that, from where Clem was, she could barely see the figures. I mean, for her, she saw two figures moving slowly. She would assume it's walkers.
  • N7.;731447 said:
    I know that one of the Strangers is Lilly (In my opinion)
    Don't you think like that ?

    Who could be better that Lilly?
    Lilly was a great character she's still alive
    So you "know" one of them is lilly but its your opinion? Let me tell you the facts: its not lilly. There is NO logical sensical explanation on why one of the shadows will be lilly. There is a negative percentage chance one of them is lilly.
  • User Avatar Image
    N7.
    So maybe one of them is Lee's wife and other one is senator's brother ?
  • N7.;731474 said:
    So maybe one of them is Lee's wife and other one is senator's brother ?
    what. no. its not.
  • N7.;731474 said:
    So maybe one of them is Lee's wife and other one is senator's brother ?
    That... makes less sense than the first theory.

    1. Why does everyone assume the senator has a brother?
    2. Why would the senator's brother be travelling with Lee's wife?
    3. No one knows if Lee's wife survived the walkers.
  • User Avatar Image
    N7.
    I was just joking about Lee's wife and senator's brother
This discussion has been closed.