User Avatar Image

Question about stranger

posted by PsychologyOK on - last edited - Viewed by 885 users
Okay, so the stranger ended up being the guy you stole stuff from out of the car in episode 2, correct? So how did he know I chose Carley over Doug? How did he know I killed one of the St. John brothers with a pitch fork?
14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I want to know what F***ING MORAL HIGHGROUND HE WAS ON. He poisened the mind of and lied to a little girl getting her hopes up on her parents and breaking her heart. Locked her in a room in Savanagh with no friends. kidnapped her. Got Lee bitten. Killed Kenny and Ben. And risked Omid and Christas.
  • Because Clem told him everything.
  • He talked with clem on the walkie talkie.
  • He was a douche, your right. AND, He is fucking dead... And why he left all food in the car. Did he go to take piss with his family. Douche!!!
  • Clem apparently told him everything, even her BIRTHDAY.
    Wtf Clem, we could've sang happy birthday to you before Lee died =.=
  • AnnaSan;734449 said:
    Clem apparently told him everything, even her BIRTHDAY.
    Wtf Clem, we could've sang happy birthday to you before Lee died =.=
    I got her an early birthday present. That Brooklyn jacket.

WHERE BROOKLYN AT?
  • I gave her a gun and a hair cut. You gave her lies and heartbreak you self rightious git.
  • To be fair, he lost his son taking him out hunting because my posse stole his food.

I'm sure he held together pretty well after that up until his wife and daughter were subsequently eaten alive.
  • Doctanian;734459 said:
    I got her an early birthday present. That Brooklyn jacket.

WHERE BROOKLYN AT?
    That was apparently supposed to be Adam's(Stranger's son) sweater. But who cares? Looks better on Clementine xD
  • He’s out of his mind.

At some point he says that he’d rather kill Clementine than seeing her go with Lee…

Also, when Lee asks Clementine is the guy hurt her, she responds “No…not really”. Maybe he threatened her in some way.
This discussion has been closed.