User Avatar Image

Is anyone else disappointed that not many people have played this series?

posted by DatDude on - last edited - Viewed by 680 users
Besides neogaf, and this forum..places like the ign board, the gamespot board, and other game forums have never even heard of this game, let alone touched this game.

I asked one dude why, and he told me because most telltale games are really medicore. I'm trying to do my part and convince alot of people to try this game out via my twitter and facebook but to no avail.

It's really sad that many people will continue playing there COD, but don't give 2 shits about a game that's really important for the future of story development for gaming.
27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    N7.
    Just give me their names and I'll send you their corpses
  • N7.;732489 said:
    Agreed.
  • N7.;732489 said:
    This.
  • N7.;732489 said:
    Fuck yeah.
  • Nobody I know would enjoy this game, I think. They would think it's really slow and boring and nothing happens and graphics sucks and animations suck... They wouldn't GET IT. :(
  • plaqueconspiracy;732500 said:
    Nobody I know would enjoy this game, I think. They would think it's really slow and boring and nothing happens and graphics sucks and animations suck... They wouldn't GET IT. :(
    depends on the person who plays it
  • Yeah.
    If there were multilanguage subtitles many people would have been positive to buy the game.
    I've looked in many Italian forums, where guys are just saying "oh, if it was in Italian I would have bought it - but it's only in english and surely I will not buy it".

Telltale is just continuing to lose foreign customers. Every decent game company have multilanguage nowadays.

Bigger offices, same problems. It's 8 years now and we still ask multilanguage.
  • When this game wins many goty awards, you can bet many people will play this.
  • booki94;732503 said:
    depends on the person who plays it
    Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I'd be surprised if anyone I know would enjoy it.
  • i know people become infludenced by goty awards. hopefully telltale sweeps the spike goty award show and people will become more willing to try it out.
This discussion has been closed.