User Avatar Image

Merch?

posted by Zeruis on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
Now that all 5 episodes are out, I'm sure I'm not the only one that wants some TWD game merchandise. It would be cool to have some figures, or "For Clementine" t-shirts, no? What do you think?
38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It would be neat to include some in game stuff as merch for sure. Clem and Kenny's hats for one, perhaps the candy bars that were in the first chapter.

Walking Dead brand alcohol and fine liquors. Well okay maybe not that but yeah something more than just the standard T-Shirt treatment and I'd be on board.
  • Ben's jacket and Doug's laser pointer would do me good.
  • I'd love a t shirt or something to keep, doubt they will sell them in the UK though :(
  • I live in England and always buy ttg merchandise! Just be prepared to pay a customs charge and heavy shipping fees.
  • Clem's hat is what I want :D
  • Give me:

- Posters
    - Apparel
    - Accessories
    - Bobbleheads
    - Action figures like the GTA 3 Claude one, the Gordon Freeman one, or the L4D2 Smoker one.
    - Bumper stickers
    - Stickers
    - Temporary tattoos
    - Permanent tattoos
    - Shit like... I don't know... Something very unnecessary like Clementine lunch boxes.

I want it all to be available.
  • SPINEBLOOD;733754 said:
    Clem's hat is what I want :D
    YES!

Clem's hat and the stickers she put on the walkie talkie.

Also Kenny's hat.
    And Kenny's t-shirt.
    And an "I <3 Carley" shirt.
    And a "St. John's Diary" shirt.
    And a "Save-Lots" shirt.
    And a Macon or Savannah tourist shirt.
    And Doug's shirt.
  • I wish that I could have somehow went to PAX and got those goodies from there. I hate not living in the US purely for convention reasons!

Damn it Telltale, come over to the UK! (Or at least let us buy all your goodies over here!)
  • I want the jacket Lee wears in Episode 2.

I also want the Governors vest from the TV show.

Though,I did find a Ralph Lauren Black Label Quilted Zip Vest which looks kind of like it.
  • plaqueconspiracy;734286 said:
    YES!

Clem's hat and the stickers she put on the walkie talkie.

Also Kenny's hat.
    And Kenny's t-shirt.
    And an "I And Doug's shirt.
    ...The polar bear one?
This discussion has been closed.