User Avatar Image

Did anybody notice this?

posted by Christoaster on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users
image

I shat bricks.

As a request to Pickles312, Here is the complete timeline of the car :

image
62 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Even if telltale didn't make this on purpose... biggest mindblow i've ever had, ever.
  • What. The. Fuck.. Mind = Blown.
    Holy breadcrumbs I.. Wow. Could be they used the same model, Or maybe they didn't.
    ...I think someone mentioned it already. They knew what they were doing from the beginning. ._.
  • Nice find.

    It also means that Campman must have past the Lee car crashsite without stopping and helping. What a hypocrit. :rolleyes:
  • 8Bit_System;741204 said:
    Nice find.

    It also means that Campman must have past the Lee car crashsite without stopping and helping. What a hypocrit. :rolleyes:
    Isn't Campman's car in front of the police car? unless the police car passes him before the crash he couldn't of known.
  • FarmerJoe;741215 said:
    Isn't Campman's car in front of the police car? unless the police car passes him before the crash he couldn't of known.
    The car passes Campman's a while before the crash, so he should HAVE known about it.

    Sorry for being a spelling Nazi, but there is NO "couldn't OF known it", or "should OF known it", there is only could've (like could have, or couldn't have), or should've (like should have). Pronouncing it similar when speaking doesn't make it right when spelled out. I'm seeing this more and more often on forums, even from local speakers, and it is outright wrong and an actually non-existant idiom. Sorry you took it all now. ;)
  • Well, then he definitely deserved the one handed choke out and tap to the skull he got.
  • This is definitely deliberate on their part.
  • It's the same car model, but not the same car.

    There's a difference.
    Season 1 Car license plate: 2V9813G
    Campmans car plate: 2V3872G

    Bit better picture: http://i.imgur.com/KSsGM.png
    Source: I checked on my big 42" widescreen, license plates are definitely different.
  • dubesor;747366 said:
    It's the same car model, but not the same car.

    There's a difference.
    Season 1 Car license plate: 2V9813G
    Campmans car plate: 2V3872G

    Bit better picture: http://i.imgur.com/KSsGM.png
    Source: I checked on my big 42" widescreen, license plates are definitely different.
    Actually, looking at that picture and the close ups on the license plates, they look identical. The second plate is shadowed, but they still have the same letters/numbers. Car confirmed for Campman's!
This discussion has been closed.