User Avatar Image

Molly.

posted by hawkfire20 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
Did you want her to stay with the group?

Do you think she'll be the main character in season 2?

Did you think she was epic?

Did you like her?

Discuss :cool:
21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • she should be a group member, and a main character. and they better not put her off like what they did with Carly.
  • I think Molly is too aggressive and/or independent to take care of Clem like Lee did, so I dunno :/
  • hawkfire20;735758 said:

Did you like her?

No; I didn't trust her and I wish there was another option to put a beating on her.

I hope not; the spunky teen white woman character is over played

Not at all.

I hated her.
  • I liked Molly... i wanted her to stay with Lee.
  • I wanted an option to tell Clem to find Molly and watch her back
    She'd be better of then with Christa and Omid
    And Molly would be better of as well
  • Hudomonkey;736398 said:
    I wanted an option to tell Clem to find Molly and watch her back
    She'd be better of then with Christa and Omid
    And Molly would be better of as well
    Doubt molly would want to look after clem she seems more of a loner
  • I just like that I broke her down to a hug. I think if she met up with the group she'd at least want to talk about things and see what happened to Lee. I could see her being around for en episode if they use the same group of people but I'd be shocked if they used her for more then that since she was brought in to kinda give you a ray of hope before KILLING YOUR SOUL WHEN SHE LEFT.

Not her specifically, but even in The Playing Dead, they mentioned that, Lol.
  • hawkfire20;735758 said:

Did you like her?

I liked Molly a lot. She had purpose and backstory even though we didn't get to see her in any more than less-than-a-full-episode. She also had good character and personality, IMO.

I wanted her to stay with the group. I thought her walker-killing skills, and parkour were awesome.

I also think she could be a great main character for S2, though I think if they retain the same game mechanics, it will really be underutilizing the potential her character could bring to the game. A character like this could really shine if the mechanics were more open-world-Assassin's-Creed-esque.
This discussion has been closed.