User Avatar Image

does anybody know when the season 2 of this game will come out

posted by louisccc121 on - last edited - Viewed by 780 users
just a question does anybody no when the next season of this game will come out as ive just finished the game n really looking foward to see what happens next can anybody help me ?
25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Most likely end of 2013.
  • awww wat was hoping it to come out like feb haha really cant wait for it to come out
  • They have other exciting projects to work on, but then again, they are also rolling around in our money and increasing the size of their studio...
    I'm sure within a year from now we'll have at least heard something about S2. :D
  • didnt they say feb 2013? i thought i heard that somewhere.
  • Start of 2013...well we can certainly dream! Ha ;)
  • I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere that's it's going to end up being spring 2013. But we can never be sure.
  • Yeah I bet it will come out end of next year which is so stupid lol . Hopefully it wont tho as the end of the story with clem has really annoyed me now as I want to see wat happens now haha but apart from that I suppose they need to make it perfect but they dont want to take to long and alot of people forget about it and they randomly bring it out .
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    The release date hasn't been announced yet. Anything that you hear on other sites are just rumors until Telltale makes an official announcement.
  • Yeah anything you heard is merely a rumour. At best we can hope for mid 2013, but realistically it would be late 2013 or early 2014. Remember it takes a lot of time making each episode and that even with all the models and such done. Really I don't know much about game development but a smaller company like Telltale making the game, plus the fact that they aren't gonna be working on it right away, leads me to believe it won't be for a long time.
  • User Avatar Image
    N7.
    Yertos;737036 said:
    Yeah anything you heard is merely a rumour. At best we can hope for mid 2013, but realistically it would be late 2013 or early 2014. Remember it takes a lot of time making each episode and that even with all the models and such done. Really I don't know much about game development but a smaller company like Telltale making the game, plus the fact that they aren't gonna be working on it right away, leads me to believe it won't be for a long time.
    It's too late
This discussion has been closed.