User Avatar Image

Smartest Characters.

posted by Sutinen on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users
I would have to go with Chuck.
Chuck basically saved 2 people's lives (If Lee fails it) by telling Lee that Clem has to learn how to shoot.
39 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think molly is quite smart, you would probably have to be smart to adapt as well as she seems to have.
  • Doug was the smartest.
    Hershel seemed pretty smart. Andy was smart (you could see his university degree in the house). Vernon is obviously smart as he was a doctor before the apocalypse.
  • Lee, duh. He lived through 5 episodes til the end.

Only Clem can say that as well and she just dragged Lee down. Tsk tsk.

..... but I still <3 her.
  • The one's that stayed in their WW2 style nuke bunkers and didn't come out.
  • dubesor;736483 said:
    Doug was the smartest.
    Hershel seemed pretty smart. Andy was smart (you could see his university degree in the house). Vernon is obviously smart as he was a doctor before the apocalypse.
    My cousin is the biggest dumbf*ck I've ever seen, and yet, he's a doctor... Anyway; Doug, Hershel (comics), and Molly seem to be the smartest characters of the game. Even without looking at his degree, Andy seemed to be pretty smart too.
  • Doug is #1. Andy is propbably second and Vernon third, because both managed to deceive Lee pretty well. Andy also looked like a smart guy and acted like it, fixing the generator and helping Katjaa.
  • Raw Brainpower?

I'd say.... in this order.

Doug
    Lee
    Chuck
    Christa
  • Lee's still the smartest one with us, so while we all brainlessly point guns at a door instead of barricading it, we'll let him find a way out.
  • I'd say Lee is the most logical, while still having enough creativity to find his way out of a difficult problem, making him the most usefully smart. By raw smartness it would probably be Doug, though.
  • In the military we would say you have two type of people

1) Common sense

2) Book smart

#1 Shall get you past many situations. (Lee,Carly,Lilly,Chuck)

#2 is good to build shit but shall put there hand in a lions mouth. (Doug,Campman,St johns)
This discussion has been closed.